[Xbox One] 3.7.4b Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.7.4b Patch Notes

• The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
  • Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
  • Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
  • Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
  • Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
  • Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
  • Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
  • Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
  • Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as "Auras" for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive's life regeneration.
  • Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
  • Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
  • Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
  • Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
  • Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2019, 11:49:49 AM
Poggers
Still not going to fix the bug that everyone has been asking you to fix since June 6th though hunh? Got time for tweaking visuals and ball-lightning SFx but not the time to correct the de-sync with channeling / movement skills that is LITERALLY wasting hours of our life.

Funny.. There was a fix for the PC on 3.7.4 that addressed issues with some channeling skills failing to deal damage when used. And YET... that was the ONLY line from our 3.7.4 that was OMITTED.

I realize that coding takes time and it's stressful, i've spent my life doing it myself. I even remind myself that there is a middle man (M$ or Sony) that gets to oversite everything you deploy. What I do not understand is your complete outright refusal to even ADDRESS or ACKNOWLEDGE the over 2 months of posts from users across the entire PLANET on both systems mentioning this.

ANYONE reading this ? am I being understood? Or am I typing greek here?

GET IN TOUCH WITH THE COMMUNITY or your going to lose your cash cow. If you can't FIX IT at LEAST address the issue. The act of ignoring is the most insulting of all.
Last edited by scrylite on Aug 6, 2019, 9:52:10 PM
I second the above comment. I have been stuck at lvl 90 for a long time. Numerous deaths from the game not knowing where my character is and then all of a sudden I am two screens back.
Be nice if they fix the de-sync from cyclone... I only play hardcore and have lost two characters and one with a kaoms heart due to de sync and it not being my fault at all.

^ you two guys above me, you’re fine lol
de-sync in HC is 100% death on xbox. your doing fine for couple of hours and then BOOM! Your mighty warrior got ported back to neverland.
De-sync league has been fun, hoped it would get fixed on any of the patches we received but alas we shall be forever Exiled.

I hope the Legion mechanic makes it into the core game, and Cyclone eventually gets fixed before they nerf it for the next league in development.
Was excited to get an update today.

Disapointed to see the desync on cyclone is still not fixed, while it got fix on pc.....
thx for fixes but #fix cyclone
So just more of the usual, fixing bugs that involve the microtransactions? Not sure why I expected anything more. Because, of course making sure mirage archer shoots the correctly-colored arrow is much more important than game-breaking bugs.
Last edited by tendency2burn on Aug 7, 2019, 4:23:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info