|[Xbox One] 3.7.4b Patch Notes
- The damage over time ground effect in the Atziri Trio encounter has been made easier to see.
- Blood Stance no longer permanently affects other glowing buff effects while active.
- Updated the Holy Relic model to make it symmetrical.
- Updated the glossiness of the Golden Skull cosmetic to closer match its original visuals. Fixed a visual seam in the Divine Skull model.
- Updated the visuals of the Redeemer Armour Set, Conquest Armour Set, Dragon Armour Set, Sin Armour Set and the Sin and Innocence Armour Set to closer match their original visuals.
- Adjusted the audio levels of Celestial Ball Lightning.
- Fixed a bug where the corpses of the Graveyard bosses could be destroyed. This prevented the encounter from being completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Movement Speed and Attack Speed granted by Bane of Legends was never granted if you killed a Unique monster, or if the monster was destroyed on death, or if the monster was killed by damage over time.
- Fixed a bug where Banner skills did not count as "Auras" for the Unwavering Faith ascendancy passive's life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where casting Portal or Vaal Breach while moving would cause them to be animation-cancelled (thus preventing the skill from being cast).
- Fixed a bug where multiple skills that were in different trigger groups could not be triggered from a single action. For example, Heavy Strike linked to Shockwave, Cast on Critical Strike and Frostbolt; previously this would only trigger either Shockwave or Frostbolt. It can now trigger both from a single action.
- Fixed a bug where you would desync when walking through NPCs while you had Phasing.
- Fixed a bug where Mirage Archer fired green arrows when you were using Celestial Rain of Arrows.
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause the client to get stuck in a non-interactive state during login if the realm was experiencing problems.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Offering skills.
Last bumped on Aug 8, 2019, 11:49:49 AM
on Aug 6, 2019, 9:06:36 PM
Grinding Gear Games