Edited 3.0 very flash =P / Build Level 83 Unarmed Marauder

"
Frankyx wrote:
Thanks

its done.

Np, also - what do you think about it in HC?
I feel like trying this out after I die with my 1st HC marauder dies. I will give you my feedback after I do that.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
hmmm Hard core? maybe... really don`t know... hard to get facebreaker and the other equips in hc no?

heheheee
Well in Hc i really don`t know but good luck and let me know, u can go with diff.. build and then fix that later =p

what do you think about Add Lithing Damage + Passive skill Static Blow node ? gonna work? lol =D
"
Frankyx wrote:
hmmm Hard core? maybe... really don`t know... hard to get facebreaker and the other equips in hc no?

heheheee

Well, Facebreaker shouldn't be hard to get, I don't think its more rare in HC than in default and on default I already have dropped 4 of those and you can buy low-mid rolled ones for 1-2 chaos. Even if it costs like 5 times more on HC, it's not really a problem, gear won't be a problem at all, usually it's the passives and their synergy with your gear. As I said, will try it out, but most likely will start facebreaker build in only a week or so, most likely will go for that 40% block chance shield and extra block, might go for some 60% block, lots of hp, shield ele res 2x+15% nodes and lots of hp, also might go for some ele nodes in templar zone, might even take templar in the first place, cause that is where most of the action will be, though I could try going for more duelist nodes, like getting extra early-mid lvl mana, armor, atk speed etc. Certainly will play around with this, as I have always liked the idea of a non-armed build and last time I tried it, I went for Infernal blow + fire dmg + fire pen + elemental prelif + chance to ignite and critical damage, I had some 25% crit rate and around 550% crit damage, and yeah, when I did crits, everything ignitet on my screen and burned to crisps in less than a second, even bosses died in 1-2 seconds just from that burning damage without taking any actual hits from me.
"
Frankyx wrote:
Well in Hc i really don`t know but good luck and let me know, u can go with diff.. build and then fix that later =p

what do you think about Add Lithing Damage + Passive skill Static Blow node ? gonna work? lol =D

It might work pretty well, can get some shock stacks on enemies + light dmg has high max dmg, which means on crit that support gem will add tons of damage if it rolls on max. If trying on HC, I would most likely try it with added cold damage + ele prelif, as it will most likely permafreeze everything on your screen and you won't need to worry about getting hit.
Good idea =) will think about that =)
but static blows is too close =x hahaha

thanks will let u guys know if i change anything =)
Nice, thx for sharing

"
take a look guys... i have 2 points left, thinking about what i gonna do now =D|

Why dont you just take those 2x8% life on the top ?

I got that in stash I wonder homw much DPS i ll get
Last edited by gotzon on Mar 16, 2013, 5:05:07 AM
"
gotzon wrote:
Nice, thx for sharing

"
take a look guys... i have 2 points left, thinking about what i gonna do now =D|

Why dont you just take those 2x8% life on the top ?

I got that in stash I wonder homw much DPS i ll get

Those are some nice Facebreakers, you shall have shitloads of DPS.
I fallow this thread because it's interesting for me.
I made i similar build with this gear:

Spoiler

Juste one little difference, i use frenzie charge with blood rage, but i hesitate to delete this, because with public party, it's difficult for me to keep charge on.

I'm only lvl60, and i know it's not perfect at all, but i will change some gear next time ( boot, amulet, etc... )
I have 3500dps on Infernal Blow, and 1K dps on Cyclone. ( without charge )

What's your DPS on Infernal Blow ?

Spoiler
I'm french, and sorry for my bad english
Last edited by Keussef on Mar 16, 2013, 10:50:39 AM
Hello Guys really thanks for help

i have lot hp % close to me... but i will take it later.... thinking now where i can go ! xD

.2-3 points will take static blows and make a test with add lighting damage quality too... lets see if that work =)
if yes i will share it !

good facebreaker ... but look:

Any physical damage is very important like 1-2 make a real difference !

First try 1-4 + 15 ps damage rings after that look about amulet !
Onix is really the best one for us xD

at the moment if i put off my chest i can't put again hahaha need 10 dex =p

amulets with 20 dmg is easy to find guys or make.

Daressos shield i really the best choice for us =)

thanks for help and lets keep it !
will make a better gameplay next time =)

ps: infernal blow dps arround 6~8k easy with that equips maybe with good gems ....9k+
will check it later ^^

i have frenzy and blood rage too but at the moment im not using that =)
just lving gems for high level

curse warlord mark and sometimes use endurance cry for 5 charges and its ok to fight =)

cyaaaa
Last edited by Frankyx on Mar 16, 2013, 4:32:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info