Edited 3.0 very flash =P / Build Level 83 Unarmed Marauder

Yeah, but with evasion gear i have to take Iron Reflexe. ( Miss 4 skill point )

Do you know what's the price for a Daressos shield ?
hmm i bought mine for 1 alchmy and 1 chaos =p but that cost arround 2-4 gcp's =)
Yes i know the iron reflex make my def 11k with grace .
11K ? How do you do ? I have only 5K with Determination ( and without Iron Reflex of course :/ But i have only 500eva actually )
I hope have the same if i buy a Daresso's Shield and take Iron Reflex. :D

Another Question : you dont have a problem with life ? Because i dont see a lot of life on your gear.

I have only 2K hp ( end of Merciless ), and it's not enough at all.

"
Keussef wrote:
11K ? How do you do ? I have only 5K with Determination ( and without Iron Reflex of course :/ But i have only 500eva actually )
I hope have the same if i buy a Daresso's Shield and take Iron Reflex. :D

Another Question : you dont have a problem with life ? Because i dont see a lot of life on your gear.

I have only 2K hp ( end of Merciless ), and it's not enough at all.

hello my friend =)

Iron Reflex + Evasion % + Grace make ur def very higher ... you can be a tanker very easy with Armour / Evasion % + Grace =)

and no, i kill in one hit monsters o.o very easy !
Hp hmm i have 2700 and its ok for me , i will get more but no problem with that, i will get better gears soon , farming for it !
Thanks =)
Cool thanks
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
lol at faster attacks on cyclone, u dont want it to move faster! u want it slower!!! and culling strike imo only useful on bosses with a shit ton of hp... much easier to stick it on a dummy skill and use it once a boss is at 10%

any skill that gets a ton of attacks off benefits from added lightning then chaos in that order for a dps boost, but ive noticed on my red cyclone build that it's better to just dominate a ton of mobs vs killing them with inferno blow or cyclone, more minions!!!
"
Hokonoso wrote:
lol at faster attacks on cyclone, u dont want it to move faster! u want it slower!!! and culling strike imo only useful on bosses with a shit ton of hp... much easier to stick it on a dummy skill and use it once a boss is at 10%

any skill that gets a ton of attacks off benefits from added lightning then chaos in that order for a dps boost, but ive noticed on my red cyclone build that it's better to just dominate a ton of mobs vs killing them with inferno blow or cyclone, more minions!!!

useless trollpost.

Faster Attacks will rise the dps extreme. i t doesn't move faster, cause it called Attacks not Movement.

more attacks per second will rise Cyclone. You should have none that, when you would read the Text on the Cyclone skill. Cause it gives % Attack Speed per level. Added lightning is pretty much a bad idea in a Facebreaker build when Static Blow aint work, but that is still in testing phase so ..there are no multiplier, cause all the % only working with Weapons and guess what, he is using an unarmed build....

when you are fine with final blow... well good for you, but this here is miles, miles, miles away from domination blow....
"
xxhor wrote:
"
Hokonoso wrote:

useless trollpost.

Faster Attacks will rise the dps extreme. i t doesn't move faster, cause it called Attacks not Movement.

more attacks per second will rise Cyclone. You should have none that, when you would read the Text on the Cyclone skill. Cause it gives % Attack Speed per level. Added lightning is pretty much a bad idea in a Facebreaker build when Static Blow aint work, but that is still in testing phase so ..there are no multiplier, cause all the % only working with Weapons and guess what, he is using an unarmed build....

when you are fine with final blow... well good for you, but this here is miles, miles, miles away from domination blow....

thanks for help .

Yes domination blow is very good =) i gonna use that more !

Infernal blow + Cyclone + Domination + Warlord Mark + Endurance cry sometimes + Molten Shell

very good for unarmed =)

i`m changing my build again =) getting + area effect + elemental damage + celestial walker and then i will take hp =) + increase buffs or add endurance charges =p
"
Frankyx wrote:

hello my friend =)

Iron Reflex + Evasion % + Grace make ur def very higher ... you can be a tanker very easy with Armour / Evasion % + Grace =)

Hp hmm i have 2700 and its ok for me , i will get more but no problem with that, i will get better gears soon , farming for it !
Thanks =)

Hi, Thanks for advice. I discovered Grace is very better than Determination with Iron Reflex. :D

I upgrade my skill tree, now, i have 6K in armour, better but not enought.

I upgrade my gear too :
Spoiler

5,5K dps with Infernal Blow Yeah !!! :D

"
Keussef wrote:
"
Frankyx wrote:

hello my friend =)

Thanks =)

Hi, Thanks for advice. I discovered Grace is very better than Determination with Iron Reflex. :D

I upgrade my skill tree, now, i have 6K in armour, better but not enought.

I upgrade my gear too :
Spoiler

5,5K dps with Infernal Blow Yeah !!! :D

Woooooooooooooo GOOD to know =) im helping heheehheehe

thanks for ur feedback man !!
im changing my build again =)

heheeeeehehe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info