Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters) (1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom)

"
Saraneth wrote:
Spoiler
I need a little help. RF build I am finding that I get one shot too often in t10+ maps. Even when I think I have good map mods. Not sure what to do. All resistances are more than maxed. I have 6.2k health (5.2k after auras). 17k armour (25k after standing still for a few seconds). Any suggestions?

Hey, Saraneth,

I didn't see anything out of wack with your tree, gems, or gear. It could have been that you were re-leveling your gems (after getting them to 20%)? Sometimes I forget, while I'm re-levelling my gems, that they aren't max level. And there's a huge difference between level 20 of any gem, and anything lower. That's the only thing I can think of.

Sorry for the delayed response. It's been a crazy 5 or 6 days.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Good day Wrecker_of_Days. I've been playing the Reaper build - your WaaaaaD's Weeeeepaaaaah! (WoD's Reaper) as I read along for the Quest Journey you're on.

I'm at level 68 with three labs done. Yes, I cheated because I have two other 'failed' characters that made it to my level 90 goal for non meta and non standard pathing. I made currency of course because level 90 is not 'slouch' but they were 'fail' on anything above corrupted Tier 13 Red Maps.

A Tabula with a Gold Rim + 20% Wool Shoes and little buffs here and there made QoL a happy playtime using your Tree and Guide. Being a bit 'loosey goosey' about hand holding made me solve several issues like damage. After I started I realized I might need something like the current outer circle Fire Node. 5 points to be picked up and re-laid (not a problem for someone that has a personal record of 270 respec's for a single sad build).

After that however I was able to follow along quite easily leaving the Golem nodes at the connection point because I didn't have the Golems yet. So the top when respec'd added the Golem Commander and Deep Thoughts as I filled Sovereignty, followed by Righteous Army and Redemption.

I went for Tireless and Combat Stamina next skipping Sanctum of Thought until I had Gravepact Done and was down past Barbarism and Juggernaut and thought better of it.

I am in awe of your baseline build having arrived with only two deaths in Act 10. Both were my fault of course I really didn't have to stumble that badly.

AS for it being my next League starter, that's a yes, unless I find something way more attractive to play. It won't be half as easy as having an inheritance measured in 1,ooo's of crafting mats replete with Exalts, Div's and a Chaos hoard but it is immanently doable now I've had a run through.

The thing I had trouble with was the 'not doing a blessed thing' nature of play. So, I got Penance Brand, to do my part, tried Reaper, to be one of the boys and settled for Purifying Flame to go with the brand.

Another level of comfort for me is Second Wind to go with Flame Dash for four kicks at the cat, I usually end up with Anomalous Second Wind for five quick moves because in Delve you are always short at least one.

When I get into mapping I think an anoint of Charisma will happen just because.

So, if you were patient enough to read down to here then this is where the massive kudo's on your years of patience, kindness and positive efforts fall all over the floor as you spill the bag of karma to count those blessed and those blessings.

Good Job.

Hi Wrecker, Hope all is well with you and yours. I cannot settle in any build just at the moment, nothing feels just right. So I have decided to have some fun. I am going back to my favourite build. I am going to play Trigger Happy. But not the one you post because I love to do my own killing as it were. So I am polishing my shield, sharpening my axe and blowing the cobwebs off bladestorm.If nothing else it will be a bit of retro fun. Wish me luck my friend.
"
Fiestybaqner wrote:
Spoiler
Good day Wrecker_of_Days. I've been playing the Reaper build - your WaaaaaD's Weeeeepaaaaah! (WoD's Reaper) as I read along for the Quest Journey you're on.

I'm at level 68 with three labs done. Yes, I cheated because I have two other 'failed' characters that made it to my level 90 goal for non meta and non standard pathing. I made currency of course because level 90 is not 'slouch' but they were 'fail' on anything above corrupted Tier 13 Red Maps.

A Tabula with a Gold Rim + 20% Wool Shoes and little buffs here and there made QoL a happy playtime using your Tree and Guide. Being a bit 'loosey goosey' about hand holding made me solve several issues like damage. After I started I realized I might need something like the current outer circle Fire Node. 5 points to be picked up and re-laid (not a problem for someone that has a personal record of 270 respec's for a single sad build).

After that however I was able to follow along quite easily leaving the Golem nodes at the connection point because I didn't have the Golems yet. So the top when respec'd added the Golem Commander and Deep Thoughts as I filled Sovereignty, followed by Righteous Army and Redemption.

I went for Tireless and Combat Stamina next skipping Sanctum of Thought until I had Gravepact Done and was down past Barbarism and Juggernaut and thought better of it.

I am in awe of your baseline build having arrived with only two deaths in Act 10. Both were my fault of course I really didn't have to stumble that badly.

AS for it being my next League starter, that's a yes, unless I find something way more attractive to play. It won't be half as easy as having an inheritance measured in 1,ooo's of crafting mats replete with Exalts, Div's and a Chaos hoard but it is immanently doable now I've had a run through.

The thing I had trouble with was the 'not doing a blessed thing' nature of play. So, I got Penance Brand, to do my part, tried Reaper, to be one of the boys and settled for Purifying Flame to go with the brand.

Another level of comfort for me is Second Wind to go with Flame Dash for four kicks at the cat, I usually end up with Anomalous Second Wind for five quick moves because in Delve you are always short at least one.

When I get into mapping I think an anoint of Charisma will happen just because.

So, if you were patient enough to read down to here then this is where the massive kudo's on your years of patience, kindness and positive efforts fall all over the floor as you spill the bag of karma to count those blessed and those blessings.

Good Job.

That, Fiestybaqner, was a wonderful read. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to write all that out! I'm glad you're enjoying the build for what it is! Good job making it your own as well. I enjoyed reading your progress and I hope the mapping experience goes well! I'd love to hear about it if you're up for it.

Thanks for the really kind praise and words! You're fantastic <3 .

Awesome job. I'm glad you're having fun!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 17, 2023, 3:11:31 PM
"
smokeycat wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker, Hope all is well with you and yours. I cannot settle in any build just at the moment, nothing feels just right. So I have decided to have some fun. I am going back to my favourite build. I am going to play Trigger Happy. But not the one you post because I love to do my own killing as it were. So I am polishing my shield, sharpening my axe and blowing the cobwebs off bladestorm.If nothing else it will be a bit of retro fun. Wish me luck my friend.
Nice to hear from you, smokeycat! I wish you luck! The 3.21 Trigger Happy should be easy enough to remove the warcry stuff on the tree and main skill. I'm curious what you'll put the extra nodes towards! (I've been tempted to add Spectral Shield Throw to this build. I may still before ExilCon2. We'll see.)

I hope your build works out for you. Let me know how it goes!

Annnnnd

Wrecker_of_Days - just hit level 90, I took off the Tabula and substituted in the Queen's Hunger, Vaal Regalia (five linked) for the three offerings constantly rotating through, a gimmick but that's how I roll at times. The only drawback is that my Skellies no longer get the same buff as a singleton that they were getting sitting with 5 gems like Reaper has.

Summon Reaper had to be put on a key as it has taken to disappearing suddenly even with an Empower level 3.

Since most of my gems are level 19, I only indulged myself for Reaper, Anomalous Second Wind, both Phantasmal Frost Bomb 1/20 and Anomalous Wave of Conviction 1/20 getting a Purifying Flame at 21/20 for participation which has so far paid off nicely.

I opted for a Convoking Wand with flat lightning to add a small kick to Penance Brand which connects up mobs and makes for a satisfying obliteration of the entire pack if I drop two before I light them up with Purifying Flame and then the Reaper polishes them off.

Chaos res is low. I still get slammed in various maps and delving is much safer around level 70 which just means grinding for resonators is slower. On the upside that squishiness is mostly from running in somewhat juiced maps of guildmates who offer me a chance to level (at my own risk of course because they have their own map ascendency trees and challenges or specific loot farming).

Any advice on gear for going higher or deeper would be welcome. I'm sure the studio audience is wondering as well. I got this result in days by having several characters accumulate some wealth but from here on in I am going to have to generate it with my witch.

Wrecker_of_Days. I am level 91 and have started to indulge myself and spend the balance of my inheritance for QoL and things for my happiness. The gloves were acquired and then replaced with "Curse Enemies with Enfeeble on hit" at an astounding 15C with a few Vaal to change colors. Usually with the three and four links I use the Jeweler Orb two socket/three/four socket up and down to get the right colors to save on those spendy Chromatics.

Got a 6 link Queen's Hunger with my final 2 div's one of which came from a Voidstone I found while Delving at a modest level of 60.

I'm having a lot of fun just walking around before I try and get back to finishing off my Corrupted Red maps.

I am always up for suggestions about gear and such for going forward. The tree has very few loose passives to adjust and I just don't grok the balances achieved by the pathing because I am hardly ever South on the tree like this or use a prepared and tested build.
Spoiler
"
Fiestybaqner wrote:
Wrecker_of_Days - just hit level 90, I took off the Tabula and substituted in the Queen's Hunger, Vaal Regalia (five linked) for the three offerings constantly rotating through, a gimmick but that's how I roll at times. The only drawback is that my Skellies no longer get the same buff as a singleton that they were getting sitting with 5 gems like Reaper has.

Summon Reaper had to be put on a key as it has taken to disappearing suddenly even with an Empower level 3.

Since most of my gems are level 19, I only indulged myself for Reaper, Anomalous Second Wind, both Phantasmal Frost Bomb 1/20 and Anomalous Wave of Conviction 1/20 getting a Purifying Flame at 21/20 for participation which has so far paid off nicely.

I opted for a Convoking Wand with flat lightning to add a small kick to Penance Brand which connects up mobs and makes for a satisfying obliteration of the entire pack if I drop two before I light them up with Purifying Flame and then the Reaper polishes them off.

Chaos res is low. I still get slammed in various maps and delving is much safer around level 70 which just means grinding for resonators is slower. On the upside that squishiness is mostly from running in somewhat juiced maps of guildmates who offer me a chance to level (at my own risk of course because they have their own map ascendency trees and challenges or specific loot farming).

Any advice on gear for going higher or deeper would be welcome. I'm sure the studio audience is wondering as well. I got this result in days by having several characters accumulate some wealth but from here on in I am going to have to generate it with my witch.

"
Fiestybaqner wrote:
Wrecker_of_Days. I am level 91 and have started to indulge myself and spend the balance of my inheritance for QoL and things for my happiness. The gloves were acquired and then replaced with "Curse Enemies with Enfeeble on hit" at an astounding 15C with a few Vaal to change colors. Usually with the three and four links I use the Jeweler Orb two socket/three/four socket up and down to get the right colors to save on those spendy Chromatics.

Got a 6 link Queen's Hunger with my final 2 div's one of which came from a Voidstone I found while Delving at a modest level of 60.

I'm having a lot of fun just walking around before I try and get back to finishing off my Corrupted Red maps.

I am always up for suggestions about gear and such for going forward. The tree has very few loose passives to adjust and I just don't grok the balances achieved by the pathing because I am hardly ever South on the tree like this or use a prepared and tested build.
Hey, Fiestybaqner!

I love seeing the thoughts behind people's personalizations to build I know. That cool to read through. I hope the build is still doing well for you? Sorry for the delayed reply, but it's typically like that these days.

I checked out your character and you've made some cool gem changes, too! And I see you're on a new Jugg character that's already at 91 as well. Nice work! In terms of suggestions for the Reaper build, I don't think I have any. Lots of the little things will be different for your gameplay with the changes you've made. So, since I can't picture what that playstyle would be like in-game, I'd only have generic suggestions like increasing minion gem levels and such.

Sorry, I know that's not helpful at all, but I think what you've done to the build is really cool!

Annnnnd

lol

Ya, I'm off script somewhat but I have a really solid character to play.

I like speed but failing to get 50+% then the second best thing is Phasing.

Through mobs. I've taken to Summon(ing) Reaper as I hit crowds. Feels fun.

I've got lots of minion damage on the wand and shield but wondered if there was some other booster. Having Offerings cycling through is fun as well. And the Rampage gloves scale as the bodies pile up and Enfeeble goes all over the place.

Switched CWDT back to level 1 so it is up constantly when I get hit after getting corrupted gloves with curse on hit.

Ya, I still have a few gems left to upgrade or replace with Divergent or Anomalous or Awakened. Lots of Season left and one of my guildies is doing the RF build. I might just take a run at that too.

Penance Brand is my really cheap, shocking Skitterbot. Purifying Flame is my personal billy club when monsters are slow to die. 50-100 good hits usually does the trick and the base build makes that possible to stand and deliver albeit slowly. Everything is really tight so adding bleed seems fraught and I can't think of something to do a single gem replacement or rearrange my sockets.

Level 92 while stocking up on Azurite/Resonators in my currency cycle. That supersedes my Set Recipe efforts (I have spent a lot of time in complete poverty and now have 7 quad tabs for them which produce 30 Chaos per at 4 Chaos for each turn in - delving after level 37 fills them fairly quickly).

I haven't learned much crafting beyond flasks and adding to the crafting table. This is a potential sharing and coping forum for specific little tricks like flat damage on a wand. How does Einhar figure in to getting going? You've taught me a lot about tree pathing, usually I wing it and go for things I want as opposed to the things I need only later looking at builds for adjustments or possible gear.

Good day.

Now Level 93 and had an epiphany about Summon Reaper having more levels. The helm I acquired for my golems actually was well suited for SR and I was able to transition it to level 30. I have yet to get a 'good' enchant after 20+ uber labs with an amazing amount of 'twice blessed' Dark Shrines.

I'm now looking for a two gem replacement for my Purifying Flame and Penance Brand add on's for my character participation in fights.

Shield Charge and Shield Crush both failed even with a variety of support gems being tried.

i

My flasks have ended up being:

More labs to come, I'm not decide if a level 30 SR is the same as a five link SR.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info