[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

"
Türambar wrote:
Hey, fisrt of all, great work witht he guide, it's extremely well made.
I've started this season with this build and it's worling like a charm.

Could you clarify something for me please?
I d'ont understand the curse setup, we should be able to apply 2 so, despair and ether TC form the vigil or enfeeble right? or am i missing somethig?

Thanks

Hi & thanks for the feedback! We use Whispers of Doom to apply Temporal Chains with Blasphemy and also Despair from the Witchfire Brew. Hope that clarifies. :)

P.S.: If you anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet you can skip those nodes and use them elsewhere
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 16, 2020, 6:22:45 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Türambar wrote:
Hey, fisrt of all, great work witht he guide, it's extremely well made.
I've started this season with this build and it's worling like a charm.

Could you clarify something for me please?
I d'ont understand the curse setup, we should be able to apply 2 so, despair and ether TC form the vigil or enfeeble right? or am i missing somethig?

Thanks

Hi & thanks for the feedback! We use Whispers of Doom to apply Temporal Chains with Blasphemy and also Despair from the Witchfire Brew. Hope that clarifies. :)

P.S.: If you anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet you can skip those nodes and use them elsewhere

Thankyou for the fast reply, that's what i tought, so we are switching TC for Enfeeble just fot the tough bosses.

For i moment i tought we could apply 3 curses =D.
Thank you for the good build guide. I am playing SSF Delirium league with some friends (just pseudo SSF, we just do not use the trading plattforms).
But i am really running against a wall from T10 maps up. I am new to advanced crafting, so maybe i can do some easy optimizations. Maybe someone can give me some advices?
Mapping is really fun so far and easy, i also can do delirium content, but bosses are a pain in the ass. I have also no problems with tankiness, it's just the time it takes until a boss dies, it is really not enjoying at all.
"
UberJaeger wrote:
Thank you for the good build guide. I am playing SSF Delirium league with some friends (just pseudo SSF, we just do not use the trading plattforms).
But i am really running against a wall from T10 maps up. I am new to advanced crafting, so maybe i can do some easy optimizations. Maybe someone can give me some advices?
Mapping is really fun so far and easy, i also can do delirium content, but bosses are a pain in the ass. I have also no problems with tankiness, it's just the time it takes until a boss dies, it is really not enjoying at all.

The easiest way to upgrade your damage is to get rid of your 2H staff and get any other item. It has 69% increased spell damage and no other mods that would benefit your Essence Drain DoT.

You'll want to roll a wand with some good spell damage & maybe some cast speed (for convenience). A big mod to get is +1 to chaos spell gems or +1 to spell gems since that'll not only boost your ED but also your Blight, your auras etc.

The best craft to put on that wand will be the Chaos Damage Multiplier from Betrayal. Best to run that content as much as possible and get 30-40% chaos multi on it. Huge boost. Really huge!

If you feel like your damage is good, get a rare shield. A good unique for clearing is Zeels Amplifier (loads of AoE on that one). A rare ES shield can have +1 chaos spell gems rolled on it, but 90+ life is just as good.

If you feel like your damage doesn't hold up to the bosses, just dual weild another wand. Same process as before.

Another easy 10% more spell damage lies in pairing Flame Dash with Arcane Surge (lvl 5 or 6 depending on other support gems attached). I suggest Flame Dash + Second Wind + Arcane Surge (5). Helps with mana regeneration as well as your cast speed.

Hope that helps. Happy group-ssf-ing. :)
Hi, I have just 160 hours of gameplay experience. I never played SSF before and I want to play SSF. Should I start with this build since I don't know properly which item is good or not and other things like crafting.
Last edited by Jinthaiya on Mar 17, 2020, 12:44:32 PM
"
Jinthaiya wrote:
Hi, I have just 160 hours of gameplay experience. I never played SSF before and I want to play SSF. Should I start with this build since I don't know properly which item is good or not and other things like crafting.

You can play SSF at any level of experience. The experience will be vastly different as you are faced with different problems than playing just trade league where you buy the stuff you need from other people. In SSF, the focus lies much more on crafting your own gear, so my #1 advise is to read up on crafting & vendor recipes that can help you progress the game.

Lucky for you, my character doesn't require any specific uniques. There's some that help, but none are needed. If you want a character with well-balanced defenses and great clearing, then this will be a good build for you.

GGG altered all boss life and resistances in 3.9 so ED lost a bit of its punch in comparison to the old days. Since you're still fairly new though, I don't think it'll give you much trouble. Try to stick close to my explanations and hit me up with some questions when you don't know further. You can reach me here, live on Twitch, Discord or YT. Always happy to help!

P.S.: just change your second post to a one-character reply. A mod will remove it when they have the time
I just did ulab.
Start the nxt t11 map and get one hit by the first pack of mobs - build feels rly squishy

im clearing t12 maps with this, but i cant clear a t6 blighted map, i srsly would want to have a little higher dps. bosses take really long

i almost feeling like i forgot something so my single target dps is trash, but i followed build got most stuff, 6 link and the staff for now

Is there any way to increase single target a bit more?
i feel like decay actually does nothing lol it just says 750 damage over time, and doesnt scale with other support gems
Last edited by Edwo on Mar 19, 2020, 4:36:37 PM
Hey, was this bow a double veiled bow originally? I can't really figure out how you got it otherwise

Last edited by ProstatePunisher on Mar 19, 2020, 9:22:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info