[3.13] [SSF] Essence Drain Beastmode || Ultimate Guide to Solo Self Found

For solstice vigil, I don't see that being a good thing anymore in 3.10.

First, we'll want to avoid pathing through the top of the tree to corruption/whispers of doom, because to not loose damage from trescendent Mind (Also, it's a good excuse to save points to get cluster jewels).
Since we don't really want to path to Whispers of doom, no dual curse, so no temp chains. Plus since metamorph, half of the dangerous content are either hexproof (morphs) or bosses...

Then, it just doen't give enough damage. Ed got hit really hard with boss changes, and an ammy like this is about 15% more damage compared to solstice vigil (while being easier to obtain in ssf).

Third, you can get the endurance charge craft. I know this is just a personal preference thing, but 4% phys reduction on a craft is just really strong imo. I do this on all my caster jewelry now, and it's a very good defensive boost. I understand if you don't care about that one, just personal preference XD

Anyways. I'm glad you'll update this a bit! I'm thinking about changing the pros/cons section of my guide to link other good ed-c threads better suited for specific playstyles (lowlife (havoc), ssf(you), starter(ziz), outdated but somehow mainstream(ghazzy) ), that's why I'd realy like the linked threads to be as accurate/simple to follow as possible.

Have fun in delirium.
thanks, gl!
This build lost me at, your main weapon still uses multimod.
"
CTLegacy wrote:
This build lost me at, your main weapon still uses multimod.

So you are asking me to craft the same bow again only with the new crafting bench mod for a build that I haven't built for 2 leagues in a row?

Okay.

Like, I have no problem with critiques and feedback, but that's just petty.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 13, 2020, 9:37:51 AM
Hi!
Just letting you know that I referenced this thread in my guide, and gave a link to this thread.

I'd like to redirect players wanting to play SSF here. A non negligible amount of players play it, and my guide uses more and more specific uniques. It's pretty similar to my setup, but is much easier to follow for SSF purposes.

If you want me to not link this thread in mine, please contact me on my thread or via DM. Sorry for the inconvenience if you feel like this is intrusive.

Gl hf in delirium!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Hi!
Just letting you know that I referenced this thread in my guide, and gave a link to this thread.

I'd like to redirect players wanting to play SSF here. A non negligible amount of players play it, and my guide uses more and more specific uniques. It's pretty similar to my setup, but is much easier to follow for SSF purposes.

If you want me to not link this thread in mine, please contact me on my thread or via DM. Sorry for the inconvenience if you feel like this is intrusive.

Gl hf in delirium!

Thanks a lot! :) No objections from my side. Would you like me do the same? We could create a little network of sorts between the viable build guides

Hope you had a good start into Delirium. Made it to Act 5 before growing too tired
Hi ,Why Contagion And Not Bane for 3.10 ?
bane clear faster no ?
thx
"
JPTcH12 wrote:
Hi ,Why Contagion And Not Bane for 3.10 ?
bane clear faster no ?
thx

Bane = low DPS
ED is much better for single target and clears wider areas in one cast than Bane
Thank you for posting this build! I've been using it and making steady progress through the Atlas.

A few questions:
1. Is the Stone Golem really necessary? I'm having to recast it extremely often, and not really seeing the benefit to it.
2. How are you fitting Withering Step into your play?
3. What's a good way of farming The Porcupine cards? The High Gardens, over and over?

Thanks again!
"
DeeJayTee wrote:
Thank you for posting this build! I've been using it and making steady progress through the Atlas.

A few questions:
1. Is the Stone Golem really necessary? I'm having to recast it extremely often, and not really seeing the benefit to it.
2. How are you fitting Withering Step into your play?
3. What's a good way of farming The Porcupine cards? The High Gardens, over and over?

Thanks again!

You don't need the Stone Golem. It's just an open socket that could also hold a Portal gem or whatever other utility you'd like. Second Wind for movement is also great with Dash / Frostblink

Withering Step is used off cooldown for bosses to apply Wither stacks. Can also be used to move through packs to get off better ED/C casts. Quite versatile

Best way to farm Porcupine cards is through maps in atlas, not High Gardens. The drop rate is really bad there and I wouldn't expect you to get the cards quickly.

I am playing a Caustic Arrow Trickster in SSF-Delirium right now and I am just farming Desert & Dunes map for Imperial Legacy cards since I have enough Dexterity to equip that bow. Depends on what gear you have!
Hey, fisrt of all, great work witht he guide, it's extremely well made.
I've started this season with this build and it's worling like a charm.

Could you clarify something for me please?
I d'ont understand the curse setup, we should be able to apply 2 so, despair and ether TC form the vigil or enfeeble right? or am i missing somethig?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info