[3.14] Spirit Walker | CI Charged Dash HOWA Scion | All Content

can you please add a section on how to actually league start with this build. I don't know know which passives to take while leveling and items to use.
Build has been updated to 3.9, there is a new PoB which also contains progressive trees. I also added a short lvling guide in the second post of the topic.
"
loczek123 wrote:
Build has been updated to 3.9, there is a new PoB which also contains progressive trees. I also added a short lvling guide in the second post of the topic.

Thanks for the effort, i will try this; want to start as scion and ive never used a buildd like this seems very funny for me!
Last edited by Verofabio on Dec 13, 2019, 6:54:05 AM
At first I was kind of pissed that i started the league with this build.

It seemed like the PSL Drinking basic thot that inhabits tinder...of primary stat stacking builds....

But then...

Subtle changes across the build came as i leveled...

more damage...better survival...

then i hit maps and my hopes, once high, were crushed again..getting destroyed by basic mobs really killed the moral....

But, then, as I started making more linear power gains....I started to see where this build was going. I stopped dying...and I started moving very...very..very fast. So fast I beat uberlab probably the fastest I ever have...in a tabula...and that last power gain..the shift in the tree...

created a weapon unlike any I have ever played in poe. This build is fun. watching Vaal ancestral warchief stomp around AND murder map bosses is hilarious.

Just for anyone reading this, take CI as early as you can. Even with as little as 3500 es, it really does make such a difference.
Similar impressions like doom212 said.

I'm still on hybrid anyway. The newest pob link got different gem link setup then in first post. Which one are more actual?

Instead of using Storm Brand, use Wave of Conviction which gives extra -25% light exposure to enemies. No need to level it up so they can stay in the same place triggering curse Conductivity.

Dunno if Blood Rage is the best way to generate frenzy charges, but still it gives extra attack speed so... Enchant Blood Rage grants additional 12% increased Attack Speed and Enhance Support would give a lot of attack speed.

Also using totem when ur main skill is channeling is not so good idea, maybe later it'll convince me, but for now I don't use it.
this was my league starter and i gotta say i love it btw you should prob add somewhere that instrinsic catalysts give alot of extra int
I just finished Act and started maps. At level 70, I switched to CI, generally the new bosses from the league deal a lot with Chaos Damage, I feel a lot better about it. I have 4208 ES, I spent all the currency I collected during leveling for upgrade on 68 lvl (around 10c). Levels between 62 and 68 were probably the worst, Hand of Thought and Motion was already weak. I bought two in the first hours of the league, now I bought two Blessings and did an upgrade. Vaal Ancestral Warchief is very strong on bosses, I melt everything for now, we'll see how it will go but playing with this build in the previous league I know that there will be no problem. I use Haste + Discipline + Blood and Sand I have 96 mana left and I have never lacked it.
My current gear:

The next target is Good Cyclopean Coil, 5 or 6 link Chest, Astramentis (I will try to get cards because the prices are very high but along with Catalyst on it it will probably be the best in slot, the more that it will be hard to do an amulet 1% damage per 15 int because it's a sheaper base that I've always done with a multimod and it was nerf as well). I also have to do flasks because I have some random ones.
Last edited by loczek123 on Dec 16, 2019, 11:10:26 AM
Sorry if this has been answered but what passive do you allocate on your amulet using blight oils?

Thanks for posting this build.
I am a tad confused, why do you take Blood Rage? I can see that it gives AS and the ability to gain frenzy charges, but in the passive tree you don't take Ghost Reaver for the extra energy shield leech(converted from blood rage life leech)and only rely on the energy leech gem. Is the downside of not being able to back out and passively regenerate energy shield before going back in when its more safe worth the frenzy charges alone? Is the loss of energy shield regen from conc. ground worth taking Ghost Reaver? Or has the passive tree missed the 3 points needed to pick up Ghost Reaver and just not added?

One last thing, I have discovered you do not need Cure on Hit and Cast When Damage Taken on the same link. You can only have one trigger gem connected to a set up, so by just running Cast When Damage Taken, it will alternate between Conductivity and Wave of Conviction. This will allow you to free up a gem slot to level something casually, or my person favorite was adding in Frost Bomb so that it reduced the life regen of some of the metamorph bosses, making them much, much easier.
"
setakoon wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered but what passive do you allocate on your amulet using blight oils?

Thanks for posting this build.

Yes, Oil. Cheap alternative is 30 int passives.

"
I am a tad confused, why do you take Blood Rage? I can see that it gives AS and the ability to gain frenzy charges, but in the passive tree you don't take Ghost Reaver for the extra energy shield leech(converted from blood rage life leech)and only rely on the energy leech gem. Is the downside of not being able to back out and passively regenerate energy shield before going back in when its more safe worth the frenzy charges alone? Is the loss of energy shield regen from conc. ground worth taking Ghost Reaver? Or has the passive tree missed the 3 points needed to pick up Ghost Reaver and just not added?

One last thing, I have discovered you do not need Cure on Hit and Cast When Damage Taken on the same link. You can only have one trigger gem connected to a set up, so by just running Cast When Damage Taken, it will alternate between Conductivity and Wave of Conviction. This will allow you to free up a gem slot to level something casually, or my person favorite was adding in Frost Bomb so that it reduced the life regen of some of the metamorph bosses, making them much, much easier.

Yes you are right, Ghost Reaver is a must have. As long as leech is limited and with gema is enough, but increasing the maximum leech is even required. Preparing the update before the start of the league I did not play, but before I played this build as Raider and I missed it. If I have a moment I'll do an update in PoB.

As for CWDT, it works a little differently than you write. We use CWDT at level 1 to trigger it as often as possible, it triggers low lvl skill for trigger (I use Ball Lightning), this skill is supported by curse on hit and Conductivity is at the maximum level (So CWDT cant proc it), thanks to which CWDT always triggers the skill and the skill applies curse on lvl 20 gem. And you need 4 link for this.

As always on the night shift in work, some ideas come to my mind and it is possible that after Scion and Raider I will make a Jugg for this build, I have to see at home how it looks in PoB. Now I have access only to application with a talent tree and the amount of int is practically same (inquisitor will also work lol) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info