[3.14] Spirit Walker | CI Charged Dash HOWA Scion | All Content

Ok, perfect. It makes much more sense if you take Ghost Reaver. Last question is, do you chose Ancestral Protector or Warchief? On your POB you use protector, but on your linked gear it is Warchief. Is there a point where the attack speed is more useful to get the extra stacks, or is the overall damage better from Warchief?
I forgot to also add I would consider adding Smoke Mine to your set up somewhere. It is super useful as you can detonate it DURING the channeling of Charged Dash, so you can hold the channel down but still evade things if you placed the traps before hand. Its been super fun to teleport around the metamorphs just before they can get to me and watch their hp plummet going from smoke mine to smoke mine.
U rly think tahat Brute force solution near the scion start section is best option? its pure int from jewel +5 from one point.
"
Oren_Northpaw wrote:
Ok, perfect. It makes much more sense if you take Ghost Reaver. Last question is, do you chose Ancestral Protector or Warchief? On your POB you use protector, but on your linked gear it is Warchief. Is there a point where the attack speed is more useful to get the extra stacks, or is the overall damage better from Warchief?

Warchief is better because of Vaal, the totem itself does a good job especially on bosses, it affects all of our flat damage from the int so in itself it does good damage and make mess by jumping from target to target.

"
I forgot to also add I would consider adding Smoke Mine to your set up somewhere. It is super useful as you can detonate it DURING the channeling of Charged Dash, so you can hold the channel down but still evade things if you placed the traps before hand. Its been super fun to teleport around the metamorphs just before they can get to me and watch their hp plummet going from smoke mine to smoke mine.

There is not much space for it, anyway Charged Dash itself jumps a lot on the map there and back, maybe I will try but it seems too much to me.

"
U rly think tahat Brute force solution near the scion start section is best option? its pure int from jewel +5 from one point.

If it is corrupted with 5% damage then this is definitely a good option. Int> the rest, you can of course look for something around 20 int with% ES and something else useful. Borute is cheap and good.

As for me and the league, I have little time to play lately, I'm at the turn between yellow and red maps, the drop doesn't spoil me either, so I'm playing on the 5 link, I have no problems with damage or survival on bosses or conquerors
(although this requires active play and detonation of dash). Recently, I did an items upgrade now 1680 int and 8500 ES. I have several things that I want to check as possible changes, if I have a moment I will update the first post about what is missing. Regards
I can't deal any dmg with this built and all i do is die over and over again. i can't even clear tier 6 or higher maps. im too slow and the map boss just one shots me before i can even start to channel. long story short the built is not working (for me atleast)
"
ttemplarr9090 wrote:
I can't deal any dmg with this built and all i do is die over and over again. i can't even clear tier 6 or higher maps. im too slow and the map boss just one shots me before i can even start to channel. long story short the built is not working (for me atleast)

Can you make characters public? Im at Red maps now, dont have any problem on 5 link.
Im not playing much but slowly progress, no lucky with RNG so my item value is a bunch of chaos actually (~20 chaos).

Said so, im doing low tier map, im dying too much sometimes (agains boss especially,someone oneshot me) but i think ive not still full understand how to best move around or idk :D .

Ive seen you have made some change in the tree, also in ascendance, if you can watch my char and tell me how to improve/focus next i will be glad!

Thanks!
Last edited by Verofabio on Dec 26, 2019, 6:52:02 AM
So I made a lot of changes in the tree, also changing Ascendancy. I decided that Jugg really only gives me accuracy and stun immunity, having a lot of dex thanks to astramentis and all % increased, I currently have 360 ​​dex plus Precision on level 20 which takes 186 mana (I have 2624 mana or aura consumes only 7% mana) I have 99 % hit chance, so I switched to Champion which gives me Fortify, movement speed (a very good thing for Charged Dash) and increases damage, Occulist compares to an inquisitor loses damage, although this is not significant, but gives us Stum Immunity, and second Curse, so I launched Enfeeble aura so all these changes are mainly to increase build tankiness. I also plan to use Banner. After Christmas and the new year I will update the build and PoB links and make some videos from maps, bosses etc. now I spend time with my family :)

As for your character is certainly a jewel you have added one that is very weak. Try to exchange items for items with more ES. Collect on Astramentis, buy Cyclopean Coil (10c for 13% all atributes for a moment written post on Poe.trade) Wirling Blade combined with Fortify for survival. How much Inta and ES do you have now?
Curious would this build work with just 1 howa and a shield or would the dps be gimped too much?
"
loczek123 wrote:

As for your character is certainly a jewel you have added one that is very weak. Try to exchange items for items with more ES. Collect on Astramentis, buy Cyclopean Coil (10c for 13% all atributes for a moment written post on Poe.trade) Wirling Blade combined with Fortify for survival. How much Inta and ES do you have now?

Many thanks! Ive just bought a 5c 13% cyclopean, now i have 4800 ES and 1200 int. I will try to update the rest things when ill collect some more chaos, now i have really few cant do much :P .

For the update on tree i will wait your post then, cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info