Animation Feedback

"
Ari wrote:
i'll tone it down some

Appreciate it and the response.

Keep up the good work!
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Reporting a minor visual issue, which I think is related to animations.

A tip of Atziri's Disfavour axe's blade is embedded into Duelist's wrist in combat idle stance and to a lesser degree in town idle stance. It's fine while running. I didn't check if it happens with other character classes.

Pictures:

Album: http://imgur.com/a/JW2GI

Spoiler
It's most noticeable in combat stance:

Not so much in town idle:

Fine while running:
Witch: I ... I have to do what?
Vorici: You know, open the chest. Just like I showed you.

http://i.imgur.com/D67M6Fi.png

So lewd ... thought this was funny.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Too bad Animations for the main character has never been improved since Beta.

I don't get it you only have what 5 main characters to play with?

Yet you guys can find the time and resources to properly animate hundreds of different enemy AI in the game. But no time to fix just 5 main characters which is the most important part of the game?

The heroes walk really stiff, arms hardly swing when they run, upper body is really stiff when they run.

I really don't get it at all.

I know Dibalo 3 gameplay kinda sucks and is dumbed down but their hero animations are so good if you look how barbarian runs.

If only POE looked like that.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Apr 19, 2015, 12:13:00 PM
Hello,
First of all, i'm not english, please excuse me if it's not always very clear.

I don't know if it's animation, but i didn't find better thread
My problem is that when i play with other players, i usually don't see anyhing on the screen, because their spells are aoe-type and they cast it very fast
That's of course the goal of the game, but it's only ok when we play alone
For example, necromancers, Cast on critical builds, cascade etc...
Would it be possible to do as a certain game very contested with a 3 in the name (^^)? I mean to make the animations and summons of other players less visible?
Thank you for this game, it's amazing!
Ari, could you ease on the witch wand animation?

When you shoot, her leg kicks back like a mule... looks a bit weird.
It's not a gunship cannon she's firing now, is it? *_*
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Exiles start with ripped clothes, they have to look ugly. Their first armor pieces are weak and supposed to be ugly, ok. But at some point they should stop being ugly.
The ugliest things in Poe are overlapping armours like: Saintly Chainmail and most helmets, Herald of Ash and holding a shield. This gets even worse when the character moves. I wish for more realistic uglyness at least.
Please look into scion, sweeping animation. Its pretty awkward

(Her leap slam looks amazing)
Last edited by ashii on Jun 26, 2015, 12:34:11 AM
Pale Blackguards in the Imperial Gardens. There models/skeletons/whatever are pretty clearly reused from enemy zombies, then skinned with the armor. This would be fine, but what should be metal plates is all flexible and bendy like cloth. The shoulder plates are particularly noticeable, but it all looks a bit strange.
I don't know why you changed the animation of cry spells, it's really poor now compare to immortal call animation on marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info