[3.9] Smashing Cyclone - PermaStun Everything Even Shaper - 1Mil+ DPS - All Content - HC Viable

Im reading about impale and saw that its not on pob yet. If I understand right impale gives A HELL LOT of damage on bosses. Did u or anybodyelse tested like picking the impale nodes instead of some damage ones and using dread banner?

Im still leveling so cant test rn.

btw ty for the build is very fun and safe for hc too :D Im loving it so far.
Hi there thank you so much for the guide!, I've been following this build since I came back to playing PoE after 3 years. I'm lvl 85 atm and I did Uber labs without any problems, stunned Izaro all the time and doing maps were so smooth without any problem mobs just can't do anything just stood there being stunned :D doing t14 maps now with 5.2 HP (belly of the beast chest). I can say that Ascendancy (no damage reflect) really helps! 1 question can we use any other belts perhaps? Cheers!
Possible to use ground slam instead? Anyone tested it? Same build just switch to ground slam and supports of corse.
What Oil Will be best on amulet
Hi i just came back after like 5 years and i LOVE your build.

i cant stunlock uber atziri though even with heavy strike. any idea why?
Hello! I really like this build, do you think I can start the new Metamorph league with this build? Are you going to update it?
Thanks greetings.
A little warning for anyone follow this build:
- DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT underestimate the game after playing this. You WILL die with other builds, yes, mod/ boss in this game can actually hurt you, they ain't just standing there for you to mow them down.

Geez, i done shaper before my uber lap on a lvl 68 w/o even trying.
This should be a awesome build to play If you chose a Berzerker? Don't see the down side If you use Soul tether Belt and Daresso amulet?

AM I wrong??

And why don't you use impale?

Thx
Last edited by BA3YDADDY on Dec 16, 2019, 8:33:59 AM
Hey guys, sorry I'm back after a hiatus. Let's answer some questions.

"
IHellBoundI wrote:
Im reading about impale and saw that its not on pob yet. If I understand right impale gives A HELL LOT of damage on bosses. Did u or anybodyelse tested like picking the impale nodes instead of some damage ones and using dread banner?

Im still leveling so cant test rn.

btw ty for the build is very fun and safe for hc too :D Im loving it so far.

I'm fairly certain Impale would work really well if you spec'd into it. I have not tested it myself. But I'm also fairly certain Impale has been or will be nerfed.

"
Hi there thank you so much for the guide!, I've been following this build since I came back to playing PoE after 3 years. I'm lvl 85 atm and I did Uber labs without any problems, stunned Izaro all the time and doing maps were so smooth without any problem mobs just can't do anything just stood there being stunned :D doing t14 maps now with 5.2 HP (belly of the beast chest). I can say that Ascendancy (no damage reflect) really helps! 1 question can we use any other belts perhaps? Cheers!

You can use any belt you want. If you need resists go with a rare with life. I just liked both these belts once I finally got my resists taken care of. They both ad a tremendous amount of damage, and survive ability.

"
Possible to use ground slam instead? Anyone tested it? Same build just switch to ground slam and supports of corse.

I actually leveled this build using ground slam for a while, and it worked pretty well. But the lesser aoe and speed of clear made it not as fun in my opinion. But, if you're anti-cyclone then certainly!

"
What Oil Will be best on amulet

I would say a good cheep one would be "Blast Radius" (Clear Verdant Opulent)

Or if you have more money, I am always in favor of another large life node using 1-2 Gold oils.

"
Hi i just came back after like 5 years and i LOVE your build.

i cant stunlock uber atziri though even with heavy strike. any idea why?

Uber Atziri, unlike regular Atziri, is 100% immune to stun. Unfortunately that is one of the hard ones to do with the build. You rely on your other defenses and smarts there.

"
Hello! I really like this build, do you think I can start the new Metamorph league with this build? Are you going to update it?
Thanks greetings.

I'll see if I can get to it. Although there really wont be much to change. Again my apologies, I work 70 hours a week and have family responsibilities, I don't get in as much gaming as I would like. (Darn being responsible adult and having video games being a low priority.)

"
A little warning for anyone follow this build:
- DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT underestimate the game after playing this. You WILL die with other builds, yes, mod/ boss in this game can actually hurt you, they ain't just standing there for you to mow them down.

Geez, i done shaper before my uber lap on a lvl 68 w/o even trying.

ITS SO TRUE! The game is soo much harder after playing this game winning lazy build.

"
This should be a awesome build to play If you chose a Berzerker? Don't see the down side If you use Soul tether Belt and Daresso amulet?

AM I wrong??

And why don't you use impale?

Thx

I imagine it would do a lot more damage as Berserker. A slightly smaller aoe, and less survivable for idiots like me who will kill themselves to reflect, or something dumb. But I did play with the idea of using Berserker myself.

As for Impale, the only reason why, is because I didn't think of it. It's probably a good idea honestly.
Boss health, especially Shaper, has been boosted through the roof (quadrupled). I need to see some proof that he can still be stun-locked, or even someone coming out and stating it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info