Scammer

Today i got scammer by photoshop cadiro offer Headhunter i was pay him first then come into map buy later i know im very stupid , so i make this topic who got scammer like me please mail support and let the scammer get punishment , the scammer is Raider lvl91 and he will link he Headhunter and show u the photo cadiro offer Headhunter and want u pay him first . Sorry to my english and i know im very stupid at this time so dont be scold me
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2019, 10:14:05 AM
ANOTHA ONE

Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Ahh... anyway, you can try reporting that person to Support via email. Doing so in the forum leads to nowhere.
"
Zphyr wrote:
Ahh... anyway, you can try reporting that person to Support via email. Doing so in the forum leads to nowhere.

And is against ToS so please edit your post and remove "scammer" name.
These informations need to be send to GGG support by e-mail.
"
Zphyr wrote:

Ofc im already reporting that person to support and i make this post to want more people report him as much as we can
"
biaizme wrote:
Ofc im already reporting that person to support and i make this post to want more people report him as much as we can
~
Hmm... so asking others to fake reports?

One thing is the wish to warn others of someone's bad conduct, another is to rally a witch hunt even if the target is indeed an evil witch. That's one of the main reasons "name and shame" isn't allowed in POE. Besides, other people did not contact that player so they have no proof of "scam", which make this a moot move.
did you get the picture at last, you paid for it!
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
biaizme wrote:
~
Hmm... so asking others to fake reports?

One thing is the wish to warn others of someone's bad conduct, another is to rally a witch hunt even if the target is indeed an evil witch. That's one of the main reasons "name and shame" isn't allowed in POE. Besides, other people did not contact that player so they have no proof of "scam", which make this a moot move.

As the OP said, his English isn't the best. I assume what he meant by that, is that he is trying to encourage others who get scammed to report the person scamming them - not that he is trying to start a witch hunt on that exact person.
"

As the OP said, his English isn't the best. I assume what he meant by that, is that he is trying to encourage others who get scammed to report the person scamming them - not that he is trying to start a witch hunt on that exact person.

No, the OP is definitely attempting to get strangers who never interacted with this alleged scammer to report him/her for something that had nothing to do with them.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

No, the OP is definitely attempting to get strangers who never interacted with this alleged scammer to report him/her for something that had nothing to do with them.

Perhaps, and I totally don't support that. But hey, considering the OP never tried to name this scammer, let's not be too quick to judge. Maybe by "him", he meant to report scammers that we encounter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info