Game server lost contact with the realm

And careful with the DC's guys I lost an item for getting disconnected, my Rigwald's Quiver turned into a Skirmish Quiver after getting disconnected
"
webgeo99 wrote:
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:
"
What server are you guys using? I'm on the D.C. one and haven't gotten any disconnects.

Oh wow I was in London server all the time, I tried switching to D.C. and I haven't gotten disconnected yet.. gonna observe this for an hour.. I've wasted 25+ Burial Chamber since for the past 10 hours

How do I switch servers? I'm on the PS4

Log out and on the main screen press Triangle and you can select your server
DaveNemesis... You're a genius bro! I figured out how to check which server I was on and for some stupid reason I was connecting overseas. WTF?

Thanks man. that fixed the problem it seems.
well... I thought that would fix the4 problem but it just happened again!
Yep still happening to me too; I did a few maps and then now every single zone in is an issue
Game is unplayable on PS4 right now
Same issue. Just running ossuary so I don't waste any maps. Done in like 30 seconds Everytime.
Last edited by Bartcosentino on Jul 18, 2019, 9:07:30 PM
I haven't gotten disconnected yet since I switched from London to D.C., have you guys tried other servers?
"
webgeo99 wrote:
DaveNemesis... You're a genius bro! I figured out how to check which server I was on and for some stupid reason I was connecting overseas. WTF?

Thanks man. that fixed the problem it seems.

Thank BloodPudles420, it was his idea. Thanks to him I'm sustaining my Burial Chambers again after lossing 25+ of them from the DC's.
Map plays fine then when attempting to port back to hideout boom disconnected “this operation requires the account to be logged in”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info