Game server lost contact with the realm

Yep still ongoing. When I finish the map and try to port out, I’ll disconnect. And game rolls me back to some random state sometime after i zoned into the map; I’ll have just partial items... if I’m lucky. Often I have nothing, and none of the exp from clearing the entire map.
It seems fixed now
I'll give it a shot and let you know!
not fixed for me. it just happened again!
Same not fixed just tried again
it's averaging 3 to 4 minutes tops! and logged out!
What server are you guys using? I'm on the D.C. one and haven't gotten any disconnects.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
What server are you guys using? I'm on the D.C. one and haven't gotten any disconnects.

Oh wow I was in London server all the time, I tried switching to D.C. and I haven't gotten disconnected yet.. gonna observe this for an hour.. I've wasted 25+ Burial Chamber since for the past 10 hours
Well NOW it's happening in a matter of seconds. I even tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game and NOW it only takes about 20 seconds from the time I enter that I get kicked back to the log in page.
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:
"

Oh wow I was in London server all the time, I tried switching to D.C. and I haven't gotten disconnected yet.. gonna observe this for an hour.. I've wasted 25+ Burial Chamber since for the past 10 hours

How do I switch servers? I'm on the PS4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info