Good things come to those who wait, now is your chance.

"
foodstamps wrote:
05 NOV 1852 ;)

time travellers are automatically disqualified from this give-away, sorry :P
"
"
AmberGhost wrote:
I didn't read all of that at once, but I read enough to know that I have no chance since I registered 2 days ago, and no matter how much I stay on these forums, it doesn't seem to help at all to get a key.

But your choice is fair, those who waited long, should get one.

seems like you didn't read enough, i will be doing a second one after the winner of this one is declared.
you could always try on the second giveaway that i will be doing :) it's more on luck though so yeah good luck.

I read everything after replying, I just felt the urge to get a top reply, but as I said, what you are doing is fair.
"
revo2k5 wrote:
11 August 2011 23:43

Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Glad you finally got a key Drudley, looks like you have over 200 posts since August 2011 :/. You deserve a discount for that Gold Supporter even, or a medal, or something.
Last edited by DivinityWep on Apr 5, 2012, 4:55:17 PM
August 10, 2011
"
Drudley wrote:
"
revo2k5 wrote:
11 August 2011 23:43

i think that depends on your time zone.)
GIVE-AWAY IS NOW OVER!

I will now go through the posts that has been made.
Any posts after this one will no longer be qualified.

The winner will be announced at the first post.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Apr 5, 2012, 5:35:54 PM
and while we wait, another punk signs up today, and gets beta access the same day.

yeah...
"
Eudolus wrote:
and while we wait, another punk signs up today, and gets beta access the same day.

yeah...

sorry bro you were too late, you could have won.
the winning join date was August 10, 2011 and I checked your profile and you've been waiting since August 8, 2011 good luck on getting a key though.
Thanks for the key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info