Good things come to those who wait, now is your chance.

I'll be giving away 1 beta key on this giveaway.
I will give the key to the "oldest" member to post on this thread, so those who have been in this forum the longest and post in this thread will win the key.

Give-away ends in 3 hours starting from the time I posted this thread.

All you have to do is post the date that you have joined, and I will check the the date on your profile to confirm.

That's all, also watch out for another give-away that I will be doing after the winner of this thread is announced, it will be a simple guessing contest. All you need for the next give-away is luck.

I'll be checking in on this thread after 3 hours. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

GIVE-AWAY IS NOW OVER!

Congratulations to MegaUltraChicken who has been patiently for a beta key since August 10, 2011.

I will send you a PM shortly, If you do not reply within 24 hours I am going to have to choose another winner, just to make sure the beta key is not wasted.

------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Apr 5, 2012, 5:35:13 PM
Drats. I've only found out about this game last march! :( So unlucky!
I didn't read all of that at once, but I read enough to know that I have no chance since I registered 2 days ago, and no matter how much I stay on these forums, it doesn't seem to help at all to get a key.

But your choice is fair, those who waited long, should get one.
December 2nd, 2011.
September 9, 2011.
November 2011
"
AmberGhost wrote:
I didn't read all of that at once, but I read enough to know that I have no chance since I registered 2 days ago, and no matter how much I stay on these forums, it doesn't seem to help at all to get a key.

But your choice is fair, those who waited long, should get one.

seems like you didnt read enough, i will be doing a second one after the winner of this one is declared.
you could always try on the second giveaway that i will be doing :) it's more on luck though so yeah good luck.

Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Apr 5, 2012, 2:38:35 PM
2012 march
11 August 2011 23:43
"
revo2k5 wrote:
11 August 2011 23:43

And this just happens to be your first post finally, that's lame shit lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info