[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

I will finish this league with your build :) its simply the best in this league ... and I expect neft next patch .. too op :D

Today i will finish gear (timeless jewel missing, ...)

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Spoiler
I will finish this league with your build :) its simply the best in this league ... and I expect neft next patch .. too op :D

Today i will finish gear (timeless jewel missing, ...)

Gear is looking good, glad you're enjoying it :)

As a sidenote remember the timeless jewel is not mandatory, it can easily be replaced with a rare life%+crit multi jewel for similar results.
OK then
I ll buy 2x rare jewels :)
yesterday i killed 2x uber deathless, its cool. Very good attack speed, movement speed.
BTW a very small tweak in the talent tree, instead of taking 2x 5% health nodes in the constitution wheel, you can take the juggernaut node and the node before that. You end up with +10% health and a little extra (24% increased armor and 20% increased life recovery from flasks) minor improvement but thought I'd mention it.
"
zappaa wrote:
Spoiler
BTW a very small tweak in the talent tree, instead of taking 2x 5% health nodes in the constitution wheel, you can take the juggernaut node and the node before that. You end up with +10% health and a little extra (24% increased armor and 20% increased life recovery from flasks) minor improvement but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for the feedback, you are perfectly correct about that.

I'll make sure to fix the POB.
My slayer build kinda looks like that but i was doing pure phys dmg... when lvling i had impale gem on but ditched it and went straight crit phys, I wondered back then if I could invest in both fronts but figured focusing in one would be better.

Now after seeing ur build I'm about to respec a few points and get the impale nodes, and just switch one or two gems on my main link.
Switching between Sinvicta's for the rampage is really nice, i already got mine set up.

If would appreciate if you could take a look at my char, i know most of my gear isn't optimal, but i just got it going and got most gear from my tectonic jugg.

I am wondering if i should get Paradoxica's or stick with foils and just upgrade them.

Anyway, nice build.
"
rastulio wrote:
Spoiler
My slayer build kinda looks like that but i was doing pure phys dmg... when lvling i had impale gem on but ditched it and went straight crit phys, I wondered back then if I could invest in both fronts but figured focusing in one would be better.

Now after seeing ur build I'm about to respec a few points and get the impale nodes, and just switch one or two gems on my main link.
Switching between Sinvicta's for the rampage is really nice, i already got mine set up.

If would appreciate if you could take a look at my char, i know most of my gear isn't optimal, but i just got it going and got most gear from my tectonic jugg.

I am wondering if i should get Paradoxica's or stick with foils and just upgrade them.

Anyway, nice build.

Hey.

Looking at your character I can see that you already made the changes you mentioned, wich is good. And yes you wouldnt want to invest into Impale until you can get your chance to impale close to 100% because of consistency.

Gearwise it looks like you have quite a lot of resists so it should be easy for you to find upgrades. Just start squeezing damage where you can, I would start with the amulet because crit multi is really strong.

After that probably wanna replace the gloves, belt and try to get a better assassin's mark ring.

Other than that gear looks alright. When it comes to the Paradoxica's it's up to you to decide if you want them. They are without a doubt the highest dps weapon you can get for around 5-6 exalts but they are also pretty slow.

All footage in videos are made with Paradoxica so if that clearspeed looks fine to you then I'd say yes definitely get 2 of them. Like I mentioned in the guide, you'd need a 480 pdps jewelled foil to compete DPS wise and they currently cost around 20 ex.
Hey guys , i recently returned to play poe ,

im trying to adjust this build but im having some difficulty on getting the 4 auras running at the same time . can some one check my char and give some opinions

im hiting 47k damage ciclone with out the pride aura

im using the daresso dragon scale because atm its the only 6l i got

thanks
The 4 Main auras being Pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand and dread banner totals out to 95% reserved mana. As stated in the guide you can make your cyclone cost 0 mana by getting a craft on ring or amulet with "reduced mana cost of skills". Get that craft, and you will have no mana issues.

Daressos defiance is quite suboptimal but its not a bad chest.
"
Dex2644 wrote:
The 4 Main auras being Pride, flesh and stone, blood and sand and dread banner totals out to 95% reserved mana. As stated in the guide you can make your cyclone cost 0 mana by getting a craft on ring or amulet with "reduced mana cost of skills". Get that craft, and you will have no mana issues.

Daressos defiance is quite suboptimal but its not a bad chest.

tks , solved my issue. i was using precison.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info