[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

HI,

Enjoying levelling with this build so far for my second char this league.

Question about the auras, im lvl 41 right now, and even with precision at level 1 and a praxis i am not able to have all the auras you have listed running. am i supposed to keep others at level 1 as well? Or do i just need to wait for the reduced mana reserved gear?
Last edited by OldManWithABaby on Feb 19, 2021, 3:22:01 PM
Hello i just did my first Sirus kill and got the Crown of the inward eye.

What's your take on that vs starkonja?
(Sorry if it's been asked already)

Tooltip says i do more dps and it also gives me more life than starkonja, it also comes with alot of armour which is nice.
(I get enough dexterity and accuracy from other gear)

Any way I could further improve on my gear?

Besides getting the crit chance on chest, bottle of faith and influencing the helmet for the phy mod.
(I have all the clusters and the watchers eye impale)

Cant seem to get other boots that doesnt have dex on it so trying to go for tailwind is kinda a problem because I lack that Dex.
Hi mate! Just wondering why other builds use Staff or even Axe for cyclones?
I saw at the beginning of the post that you said any maruader/duelist ascendancy would be fine. I have a beserker at 88 and i really would like to not start a new character. how would i change the POB to work for me? Thanks for any help. This is a character I am try to repurpose. I have another character so I was able to buy a lot of the more expensive items or craft them myself. I am looking on how to change my PoB. I currently have these items.

I crafted the chest piece and boots.
I am looking for better rings and amulet.
Last edited by ThoronElee on Feb 21, 2021, 12:13:42 PM
Hi. I have huge problems with damage, evet tier 4 maps are a struggle - even after I got Savior. Defences are okay though, need to dodge a bit, but this is cyclone.

Dont mind the belt, it gives me more hp than leather belt with HP and res.

https://pastebin.com/LMhJSyw0

Also, please explain how to post items here.
Last edited by MadMaximka_ on Feb 21, 2021, 12:34:01 PM
is it possible to farm legions/harbingers with this build ?
"
korzon3k wrote:

Since i'm using the 2nd hand for the Rampage bonus, i tryed out to farm delirium canyon. 80% delirium with scarabs for more harbringers, elder, legion and metamorph was no problem, even with more monsters from sextant mods.
today i gonna try 100%. and will give feedback.

I got a question for the Cluster jewels.
Medium jewel in the guide says:
"Medium jewel: Precise Focus -> Rapid Infusion or Hex Breaker"

but in the POB its Precise Focus and Unwaving Focus, wich i got.

Should i swap for them in the guide or use the ones from pob?
"
schranzbuub wrote:
"
korzon3k wrote:

Since i'm using the 2nd hand for the Rampage bonus, i tryed out to farm delirium canyon. 80% delirium with scarabs for more harbringers, elder, legion and metamorph was no problem, even with more monsters from sextant mods.
today i gonna try 100%. and will give feedback.

I got a question for the Cluster jewels.
Medium jewel in the guide says:
"Medium jewel: Precise Focus -> Rapid Infusion or Hex Breaker"

but in the POB its Precise Focus and Unwaving Focus, wich i got.

Should i swap for them in the guide or use the ones from pob?

Ye its my bad, havent updated that yet. Precise focus is a must but the second notable is a toss up between unwavering for stun immunity or rapid infusion for dps. 2x unwavering jewels with harvest enchanted stun avoid gives you 100% stun avoid but you could solve stun immunity through other sources aswell, at wich point rapid infusion is better. Never take hex breaker as it is very bad.
"
Jdunit wrote:
Hi guys, what should I upgrade next for the biggest improvement? Do you think a Paradoxica would be my next upgrade?

Hi, I've been working to improve this character and want input on where to go next. Here's my updated gear and POB.

POB: https://pastebin.com/ivQajRHb

Upgrade Ideas:
-Upgrade Helm to rare with the #% increased physical damage to nearby enemies.
-Helm enchant.
-Attack speed on jewels.
-Large Cluster Jewel has the two main notables but is missing the third recommended in the guide.
-Rings and Ammy with more optimized stats (high resistances etc).
-Drop Alira and get the two skills points for more points on the tree.
-Maybe upgrade the Paradoxica to a better one or to an insane rare foil.

Questions:
-Is there anything I could adjust on the passive skill tree to optimize better?
-Should I focus on upgrading the ideas above, or save for a Headhunter for the raw fuck power?

This is by far the hardest I've gone on this game and the furthest I've progressed so any guidance how to "perfect" this build would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Jdunit on Feb 22, 2021, 6:29:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info