[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
Dex2644 wrote:
"
Eechye wrote:
"
Guys, the best chest is -mana cost+explode? or -mana cost+%crit?

Mana Cost + Explode hands down is superior as it makes you virtually immune to those pesky on death effects mechanics like porcupine. You can just charge in and spin without even thinking.

But Mana Cost + Crit is definitely superior for damage and if u dun mind not going ham on those on death effects monsters like popcupine, but the QOL it has on an explode chest is just simply too hard to pass up.

Currently I'm using Crusader+Warlord for explode+mana cost but I'm pretty sure I'd rather have Crusader+Hunter for the minmaxed version, either to get %life or additional curse as prefix aswell as attack base crit. It's not incredibly hard to roll with harvest and there arent a ton of useful prefixes for amulet and rings so getting life+phys dmg+mana cost on all 3 is ideal.

Crusader is really nice in general if you plan on mapping, but if you just wanna do bosses then Warlord+Hunter hands down.

Is hunter base better than elder base? they have the same +%crit.
Hunter has additional curse aswell. If you are only going for base crit then yes elder is better.
Just wanna give some Feedback.

I played this Build since Leaguestart for 6 Days Played now and its by far the strongest Build ive ever played in 1500hrs of PoE.

The Leveling Phase was Okay, early Mapping was pretty easy due to an early Big Drop to get some decent Starter Gear.
Weapon Progression was easy and i crafted the foil myself ( started out with 300pDPS, its 395 now, same weapon ) and I could really tell the Upgrade to Saviour like u said!
I crafted all my Rares with Harvest Crafting and yesterday i dropped a Brotherhood Amulet so I could spent some Ex getting double influenced chest and body armour. Sirus A8 is dead (first time for me) and im blasting through Maps.

Thanks for the Guide! I had all the Information I needed to Progress. Struggled a bit with Attributes and ended up getting a jewel with Dex and 50+Dex Rings.
But im pretty happy with the outcome. Trying to get into Cluster Jewels now since i skipped last League.

Is watcher's eye a big jump in damage even if its just the 2 impale mod? have a few exalts to spend and looking for another thing to buy. worth to invest now before it jumps in price? the precision and impale mods are a bit too much for me right now.
"
adrenalburr wrote:
Is watcher's eye a big jump in damage even if its just the 2 impale mod? have a few exalts to spend and looking for another thing to buy. worth to invest now before it jumps in price? the precision and impale mods are a bit too much for me right now.

The 2 stack impale is our best watchers eye mod by quite a lot. At any given time 1 impale stack is somewhere between 7-10% more damage so if you can afford one id say its definitely worth it.
Hi, love the build btw. Quick question does getting the end game stygian vise better than the coil for dps? Even with the increased attack speed and increase melee damage during any flask effect?

Here's my gear

Last edited by pokwang700 on Jul 9, 2020, 1:01:38 PM
"
pokwang700 wrote:
Hi, love the build btw. Quick question does getting the end game stygian vise better than the coil for dps? Even with the increased attack speed and increase melee damage during any flask effect?

Ryslatha is the best dps belt you can possibly get. No rare belt can compete with it purely dps wise, the rare belts strength is being flexible with more life or resists aswell as damage should you have more resists than you need.

EDIT: If you decide to get a Ryslatha then use abrasive catalysts on it, they scale both the flat phys aswell as the minimum/maximum damage range.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Jul 9, 2020, 12:52:59 PM
Would -% physical helm be better dps than the starkonjas?
"
pokwang700 wrote:
Would -% physical helm be better dps than the starkonjas?

If you want to truly minmax the build then yes a rare elder helm with -phys is better. It takes a lot to get to this point however because we really need the dexterity and starkonja has other very useful stats to aswell. It helps that starkonja only cost 1c aswell:)
"
pokwang700 wrote:

Here's my gear

Let's just take a moment here to appreciate what an insane set of gear you have. Amazing job getting all these in only abut 20 days.

These boots are unbelievable.

I played for like 2 months on Delirium and a little more on Standard and pretty much every piece of your gear outperforms mine. What is the dps on your foil?

Well done sir.
Last edited by Bauab on Jul 9, 2020, 3:19:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info