3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
FuMeZ wrote:
I´m liking the build very much and i feel very tanky. Im lacking abit of dps because of me not getting lucky with my fossil crafting.
I tried Uber elder for the first time today and got them down to 50%, i had decent damage and was going pretty good. But something i was missing very much was life on hit/leech, my health was not going up when i was hitting.

I saw that you DUKE_OF_SNUFF had 1300 life on hit on your pob, (i have 55). And i can´t understand where your 1000 extra life on hit comes from.

Im kinda new to this game so help a brother out :D

i dont got life gained on hit beside kaoms way.(irrellevant). i got Leech rate. based of my Max hp, and life regen. stacking both generating a massive recovery pr sec. while mitigating most damage.. if you havent picked the leech notes you cant substain. extra leech like 0.4% on timeless jewels are pretty useless since each hit is so hard it easy cap max recovery pr instance. check if you got similar regen and the 1 leech note at dualist.
"
DirtybloodEU wrote:
Farming uber elder like a bawse.
Slow map clearer but good boss killer

GZ.
correct
Really digging this! Wish I would have seen this at the start of league!
Rage, multistrike and ruthless supports are other gems that work well in the main link. Attack speed and crit chance are quite important to trigger elemental overload every 8 seconds.

I have this boot enchantment.

And a timeless jewel that grants 90% increased melee critical strike chance so my total critical strike chance is 20%
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 24, 2019, 6:51:20 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Rage, multistrike and ruthless supports are other gems that work well in the main link. Attack speed and crit chance are quite important to trigger elemental overload every 8 seconds.

I have this boot enchantment.

And a timeless jewel that grants 90% increased melee critical strike chance so my total critical strike chance is 20%

nice. maby you should go crit instead then :D.. as far i know it does not take that much crit to beat EO.

a few items can fix it.. Crit corrupt+ ele weakness gloves. or the glove with Assasin mark. + a crit neck.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Aug 26, 2019, 3:44:45 PM
I think I will be playing this build next league as a starter, you thought about what passives would be good to get on amulet with the oils?

Unfortunately Avatar of Fire is a keynote, would be nice to be able to get that without Xoph's Blood.

Regarding the Passive Tree, do you think the Endurance Charge Passives in the lower Duelist area would be worth it? (Bigger area per endurance charge and more damage per charge and so on)

Wish you a nice week.
Last edited by Sisko1980 on Sep 3, 2019, 3:41:51 AM
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
I think I will be playing this build next league as a starter, you thought about what passives would be good to get on amulet with the oils?

Unfortunately Avatar of Fire is a keynote, would be nice to be able to get that without Xoph's Blood.

Regarding the Passive Tree, do you think the Endurance Charge Passives in the lower Duelist area would be worth it? (Bigger area per endurance charge and more damage per charge and so on)

Wish you a nice week.

Well you can get conversion other ways also. i have not been looking at anything regarding 3.8 since of RL, but this build can easy be adjusted to diff stuff. both tree and gear. also starting is easy with doing something similar to whats mentioned in lvling section..

atm i migth do it to. even thoe i think i should play something els since, well its not cool to play same build every league :D
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
Well you can get conversion other ways also. i have not been looking at anything regarding 3.8 since of RL, but this build can easy be adjusted to diff stuff. both tree and gear. also starting is easy with doing something similar to whats mentioned in lvling section..

atm i migth do it to. even thoe i think i should play something els since, well its not cool to play same build every league :D

Yes, I do also change builds most of the time. But I wanted to do a Juggernaut for a long time and was looking for a build which has both survivability as well as decent enough damage and I think your build provides that. New Patch shouldn't change very much for the build.

Just out of interest, the full conversion of Phys to Fire just brings you more damage, because we have a few modifiers for fire/elemental damage? So as long as I not convert all the damage, I just have a little bit less?
Are you going to update this for 3.8? The new tree is terrible lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info