3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Sevreth72 wrote:
Still leveling, only in the early 40's.
I have the mana leech node..

I think the leach wont give you much boost in mana regen until you atk damage is higher.

A amulet like the Atziri's Foible might help.

Are you already in a 6l?
"
Sevreth72 wrote:
Still leveling, only in the early 40's.
I have the mana leech node along with a praxis and mana is an issue, I can't hold down attack for too long like in the videos. What is going to come in leveling that will be increasing the mana leech/regen rate? I looked at the future tree but I'm not picking up on anything major.

Thanks!

to many links. the mana recovery is based on max amount of mana, low lvl you got low max mana. pick some extra leech or % mana note while lvling
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Is this gear ok to start farming the endgame stuff?
I don't have enough orbs to get the other expensive items and just started mapping.

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

This is also my first time getting this far in the game
I have 1 NEBULOCH but using it just kills me too fast

Any tip will be much appreciated :)

gear seems fine for early game. the dream feathers scale with evasion. i would use ahns mights dualwield. and get a +1 minimum frency charge craft on a ring or amulet. the crit is acculy decent with that setup since max accuracy. even without investment
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
So far I love this build!
Got excellent gear and can facetank anything.

Any ideas, how to handle with less regen maps?
Is there any unique, any tree passiv point or whatever how to counter this map roll?
I have currently 1.5k - 2k life regen, but with 60% less regen I wrek like butter..

ingame: @Firepopyre
"
mat_24 wrote:
So far I love this build!
Got excellent gear and can facetank anything.

Any ideas, how to handle with less regen maps?
Is there any unique, any tree passiv point or whatever how to counter this map roll?
I have currently 1.5k - 2k life regen, but with 60% less regen I wrek like butter..

just keep leeching. i did not have that big issue. its about having enough life i think. or just dont run BR something. with +7k life it should not be big issues
Spoiler

Here is my gear so far any suggestions for what to upgrade.?
Last edited by Pandaboy223 on Feb 14, 2020, 3:33:30 PM
"
Pandaboy223 wrote:
Spoiler

Here is my gear so far any suggestions for what to upgrade.?

Hey,

Weapons: you could corrupt both Nebuloch for having Attack speed or inc. Phys dmg on them.

Helmet: Get a Helmet with Tectonic slam enchantment and also with - fire resistance for enemies. Like

Chest: Get Attacks have incr. critical strike chance and Exploding enemies on Chest for faster clear or Loreweave for boss.

Rings: Corrupt Kaom's way for attackspeed or get a Precuros with +1 Endurance charge and good Affixes.

Amulet: Get a Xoph's blood and annoit it.

Boots: get corrupted Kaom's Roots with +1 maximum Endurance charge or fast clear:

Belt: Stygian with Life, Res and Elemental damage and Ele dmg with attacks.

Gloves: Maybe some Gloves Melee dmg on it and Dmg against burning Enemies.

Hope I could help you Sir!
Last edited by NomNoomNom on Feb 19, 2020, 11:18:02 AM
nvm, seems to be a dead thread
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 21, 2020, 4:20:48 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
nvm, seems to be a dead thread

how so. all questions are being asked by numerous active players with the build
DUKE_OF_SNUFF, thanks for the build, it's well written and organized. This will be my league starter and I have a couple of questions. I will play full fire conversion cyclone version:

1. How well do you think this variant will perform with the new league mechanics (I am planning to concentrate on movement speed and dmg/aoe at the beginning so I can clear the mist faster).

2. Planning to go with Aul amulet with Anger reserves no mana and watchers with phys to fire conversion - is this still the best route in your opinion for this variant?

3. How can you craft gloves with 50% phys to fire conversion? I cannot find any info on this.

4. After the Fortify nerf are we still chasing increased fortify effects on the tree and on Lethal Pride jewel?

5. Do you have any additional advice for the cyclone version in terms of items, build etc.

Thank you!
Last edited by YYakovliev on Feb 27, 2020, 8:45:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info