3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

If your damage is low, but survivability is high you can trade rings for Circle of Anguish with +fire damage, and +HoA buff effect. Its about 20% more extra fire damage and 160% increased damage.

Thiefs Torment and switch to MS works fine for regen map mods.

Reflect you can slog through with Brutality and replace Xophs, but why not just reroll.
"
FedeS wrote:
With Lethal Pride in duelist area I get:

- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 30% increased Melee Crit Chance
- 10% increased Effect of Fortify
- 20% increased Armour

Same jewel in other areas is worse. Is it worth it compared with a rare jewel with Adds flat fire damage, life, etc? What exactly am I looking for with Lethal Pride, in order to divine it? Thanks in advance.

tbh maby you can try do a switch service- alot use lethal pride on top of tree. and dont care about bottom. so they would be happy to trade your their jewels vs yours, for + 1 ex if you wanna keep it. a pretty smart way to potentially get a 100ex item for 1 ex.

for mods, fortify, more damage. life regen, res. ect. armor is kind of meeh since we already kind of MS cap(50000k). tbh. any combo that gives you the most effect is the best.
Hi it's me again, got no problem with clearing t16 maps and 300+ depth delve never died once, but boss dps is like non existant. POB shows 1.6m atm but it feels like 200-300k. What am i missing aside from gem levels ? any help is appriciated
"
Hi it's me again, got no problem with clearing t16 maps and 300+ depth delve never died once, but boss dps is like non existant. POB shows 1.6m atm but it feels like 200-300k. What am i missing aside from gem levels ? any help is appriciated

boss hp got raised alot. all builds feel like turtle now. i play atm a skelly guardian and i do 6.5 mill. and yet t16 meta morphs can take more then a minut.

all endgame maps just have extreme tanky bosses

the only builds that feel like the pre 3.9 is thoes super glass canon builds that dealt out +15 mill.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Jan 7, 2020, 8:46:47 PM
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"

boss hp got raised alot. all builds feel like turtle now. i play atm a skelly guardian and i do 6.5 mill. and yet t16 meta morphs can take more then a minut.

the only builds that feel like the pre 3.9 is thoes super glass canon builds that dealt out +15 mill.

Ehh i seee that sucks, last time quit after 3.5 started this league as zombiemancer now switching to non meta build is frustrating :P is there a data that shows how many life end game map bosses have now ? it takes forever to kill tbh this game sucks that a zombiemancer or trapper can have 20kehp with lots of defensive while doing 20m dps XD
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
tbh maby you can try do a switch service- alot use lethal pride on top of tree. and dont care about bottom. so they would be happy to trade your their jewels vs yours, for + 1 ex if you wanna keep it. a pretty smart way to potentially get a 100ex item for 1 ex.

for mods, fortify, more damage. life regen, res. ect. armor is kind of meeh since we already kind of MS cap(50000k). tbh. any combo that gives you the most effect is the best.

Thanks for the info. I didn't really understand what you mean with the switch service.

"
trixxar wrote:
If your damage is low, but survivability is high you can trade rings for Circle of Anguish with +fire damage, and +HoA buff effect. Its about 20% more extra fire damage and 160% increased damage.

Thiefs Torment and switch to MS works fine for regen map mods.

Reflect you can slog through with Brutality and replace Xophs, but why not just reroll.

That ring looks awesome. Is Kaom's Way really that big for survivability? +1 end and regen.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 8, 2020, 8:35:04 AM
"
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"

Ehh i seee that sucks, last time quit after 3.5 started this league as zombiemancer now switching to non meta build is frustrating :P is there a data that shows how many life end game map bosses have now ? it takes forever to kill tbh this game sucks that a zombiemancer or trapper can have 20kehp with lots of defensive while doing 20m dps XD

think shaper got 65mill vs 20 mill prior.

also take in mind the new more ele mitigation and more phys mitigation. just as a example. now add the rare mods onto the mobs. a metamorhp t16 with extra life and regen can be unkillable for a 10 mill dps build
Hey there,

What's the best bet regarding weapons before I can get my hands on Nebulochs, if there's any?

Thanks
zzz
Go with rare maces until you have the found to buy two nebuloch. But don't forget to also sort your life regen before you switch to dual nebuloch, otherwise the degen will be too strong.
Thanks,

Also, what Pantheon do you guys go with for HC?

edit: and, why do we use Endurance Charge on Melee Stun? Don't we already generate charges reliably?
zzz
Last edited by lazycalm2 on Jan 11, 2020, 2:06:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info