[3.8] Ultra tanky Ball Lightning Guardian | CI 11-15k ES | 3-5m Shaper DPS

Why does the POB Link use the node redemption?
This only gives us 12% increased damage for 3 skill points, which seems like a huge waste or am i missing something?

Edit: nvm, i imported the POB Link again and now it's gone. Guess i accidently clicked on the node.
Last edited by Youhaveavirus on Sep 20, 2019, 6:35:49 PM
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
With transfiguration of soul on Tranquility, does our int bonus towards ES count towards the increased damage? Or only the es increases from tree and items?
In the latter case wouldn't we get a bigger bonus with Crusader with its transfiguration of mind (which does the same but with mana) because of our huge mana investment?

Not sure tbh, just hover your mouse over both of them in PoB to see which one is going to provide more dps to you.
is a pob and gear stayed the same in 3.8?
"
grizzly40 wrote:
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
With transfiguration of soul on Tranquility, does our int bonus towards ES count towards the increased damage? Or only the es increases from tree and items?
In the latter case wouldn't we get a bigger bonus with Crusader with its transfiguration of mind (which does the same but with mana) because of our huge mana investment?

Not sure tbh, just hover your mouse over both of them in PoB to see which one is going to provide more dps to you.

Just tried that but PoB doesn't take them into account unfortunately.

I guess it's best just to check PoB to see which has highest increases before deciding, in my case mana beats ES by 80% so Crusader it will be (when I get those damn expensive oils)
Last edited by wozzlebottle on Sep 21, 2019, 12:25:34 PM
How did you level this before ball lightning?
"
How did you level this before ball lightning?

You can use anything, i used spark.
"
Crymore123 wrote:
is a pob and gear stayed the same in 3.8?

I'll update tree tomorrow/in few days
How can i evade a screen blackout?
It's very annyoing while im on low hp
"
Crymore123 wrote:
How can i evade a screen blackout?
It's very annyoing while im on low hp

Just take Arcane Vision
"
Just take Arcane Vision

Thanks!

Report Forum Post