[3.9] Krovah's Berserker Frost Blades |In-Depth Guide| - Annihilate the Atlas, Shaper & FPS

"
Kevzharr wrote:
Hi, im having with trouble with mana, im at level 69 and i’m still using -mana cost of skill from my leveling ring because im having trouble with mana regen. And with life leech too, everytime im using blood rage my hp is always drained and when fighting map bosses when it takes too long i’m run out of life flask because my health is drained and my hits doesnt leech life, can someone look up my character where did i do wrong or if there’s something i need to achieve in skilltree? Thanks

My two cents:

You need "-X to total mana cost of skill", that mana regeneration doesn't help. It's not the same thing. If you don't have currency to get required gear, try temporary using spirit void in your skill tree.
Hello everyone,
Thank you VERY much Krovah for your amazing work !

I am a big noob. I started playing during poe's beta and stopped 6 years ago.
We started again around 5 weeks ago with a few friends. I played a Guardian - Dominating blow but got some troubles around maps T15, probably because I don't understand enough the game's gears & leverages so far.

I just started wandering, getting ideas for next league's build and found yours.
I liked the gameplay AND your writing style, so I gave it a go still in blight.
Rushed to lv 75 over the weekend (for the noob I am, it's pretty amazing) !
I've crushed the mobs during all the 10 acts, with the swords lv 26 you suggested !
Every single minutes of play is a delight ! I understood a lot of the game's mechanisms thanks to your clear (and funny) explanation !
Of course, I'm still a noob and it will requires several leagues for me not to consider myself as such anymore but I'm enjoying the game very much ! :)

I just have a question for the build :
In the Ascendency, why do you recommand taking the Blitz ?
I understand it gives a major speed boost, but it just ruins the critical that was highest dps side of the build… !?

Once again, thank you a bunch for the time it took you and all the detailled work ! :)
Faq
Hey guys ! I just crafted a Foil ! What last mod should I craft on it ?

I need a last mod from Crafting bench as a Prefix !

Should I go for -"(24-32) Increased Elemental damage with attacks skills"
-"(45-54) Increased Cold damage"
-" Adds (35-41) to (63-73) Cold Damage
-"(18-20) to cold damage over time multiplier
-" Gain (7-8)% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
-"Attacks with this weapon penetrate (14-16) Elmental Resistance
-"Hits cannot be Evaded"

Thanks for reply :)
Last edited by RizName on Dec 4, 2019, 3:05:21 AM
"
faquin wrote:

I just have a question for the build :
In the Ascendency, why do you recommand taking the Blitz ?
I understand it gives a major speed boost, but it just ruins the critical that was highest dps side of the build… !?

Faq

Because it gives more damage overall than other nodes. You will still have high enough crit chance, and will get more damage. Other nodes either make you more susceptible to damage, or gives leech or works with warcries.

Also having a lot of attack speed is really nice quality of life, because it increases your leap slam speed and feels better to play.
"
RizName wrote:
Hey guys ! I just crafted a Foil ! What last mod should I craft on it ?

I need a last mod from Crafting bench as a Prefix !

Should I go for -"(24-32) Increased Elemental damage with attacks skills"
-"(45-54) Increased Cold damage"
-" Adds (35-41) to (63-73) Cold Damage
-"(18-20) to cold damage over time multiplier
-" Gain (7-8)% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
-"Attacks with this weapon penetrate (14-16) Elmental Resistance
-"Hits cannot be Evaded"

Thanks for reply :)

You can check these with path of building to see which one will give most damage.

If you have +90% chance to hit go with penetration, if you do not go with hits cannot be evaded.
What do you guys think about this build as a season starter?
"
masterburger1 wrote:
What do you guys think about this build as a season starter?

Might be iffy since it doesn't have much boss damage on early stages and whole league is basically revolves around bosskilling. I will stil play it though because it was so much fun last league.
I only make one toon a league, so I'll likely give this a whirl, pending patch notes ofc.
How's the build looking for 3.9?
"
pwnzealander wrote:
How's the build looking for 3.9?

Great question! About to touch on that right now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info