3.7.3d Patch Notes

"
Gems that are ready to level up now display their current level in the chat box notification.

You just blew my mind. No more clicking to level the gem followed by, "Damn! That was the Cast on Damage Taken I wanted to keep at level 1."
I hope you guys don't forget about the Singapore/Japan Realm ISP problem ...
My YOUTUBE Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7SYVrfQWKi0NJiAJJMusg
"Added audio to the indicator that displays on a Legion monolith if a General has spawned."

What Sound option would this be under? All my sound options are off besides Item Filter Sound.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Lmao you guys blamed performance on our "bad or faulty hardware". Listen up, only your game runs like garbage on my "faulty hardware".
sweet the double flame dash bug is fixed?!
"
Gems that are ready to level up now display their current level in the chat box notification

The best improvement this patch.
some qol changes and looks like they finally say something about the status of the servers around the world..

good news..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
What about PS4? The minute you get to maps the game just blue screen crashes every 10 minutes it's almost unplayable
BEST GAMING COMPANY EVAH!
LOL @ people still not being able to find the generals.
Last edited by Biovital on Jul 10, 2019, 10:16:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info