3.7.3d Patch Notes

Shoutout for acknowledging the server problems, but I take 3/4 of my shoutout away for the petty swipe at players you took while acknowledging them.
just...

<shake head>
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
Shoutout for acknowledging the server problems, but I take 3/4 of my shoutout away for the petty swipe at players you took while acknowledging them.

How is that a swipe? It's a common knowledge that in nearly any game the vast majority of performance issues reports are usually user-end problems.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Added a visual effect and audio that plays when an Incubator's requirements are fulfilled.

Please give flasks an item sound too. So annoying that everything has one but flasks when transferring(no drop sound either). Immersion breaking :( Just reusing the temple vials sound would be enough for me. Please.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Every update is full of Dankness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Fixed a bug where the entrance to the boss room in The Brine King's Reef was sometimes inaccessible.

oh, so I wasnt crazy after all.

Also on some audio cues, is there a visual cue though?
Oblivious
Sweet.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Just give Incubators message in chat box, like gems have, that all what it need
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
Last edited by WhiteDragonRU on Jul 10, 2019, 11:14:34 PM
And this is why GGG is still hands down the best-supported Game to date!!! Love you guys and thank you so much for all the hard work and transparency. And to the guys behind the scenes that don't get enough credit just wanted to say Thank You for all you do.
Fixed a bug where non-channelled movement skills that were used while channelling a skill would be used twice.

I HOPE THIS TIME IT WILL REALLY BE FIXED, IT IS SOOO ANNOYING. ;.;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info