[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
AvesoM1 wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:
Guys I can't afford the axes with the 60% Chance to do 100% More Damage with Bleeds and 300+ Physical. They are all 15ex++ Can you take on the entire game with soultaker? really need help. Here's a link at the axes they are sooooo expensive!! There is no way I can afford one. =(
Can anyone help? Seems this builds axes crafting is luck, or buying one but they are so expensive some Mirror level.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/9zl3KQyuK

I'd suggest to craft one yourself. It took me about ~15 tries to craft my axe.

ty for reply I end up buying one because I haven't craft much in this game. It cost me a bit but not 15ex at all. Its kinda like that one but not much AS. If you crafted one would you just take a ilvl84 base and then use fossils and resonators on it with ones mentioned? Again sorry haven't crafted alot.
Seems like this build might not be league starter friendly. Maybe it is after you get the items and use others, I haven't played much of the build.
Ty for replying. =)
"
daimonxp wrote:
ty for reply I end up buying one because I haven't craft much in this game. It cost me a bit but not 15ex at all. Its kinda like that one but not much AS. If you crafted one would you just take a ilvl84 base and then use fossils and resonators on it with ones mentioned? Again sorry haven't crafted alot.
Seems like this build might not be league starter friendly. Maybe it is after you get the items and use others, I haven't played much of the build.
Ty for replying. =)

Yeah, no problem. You just take the axe base you like with hunter influence and ilvl 84 or higher. Then use mentioned resonators, that's correct. Just run maps with axe you bought and try to craft while you getting some currency. Good luck!
the pictures of passives are old...
Best build i have used on this league(played around 5 builds). I realy enjoy it. This will be my starter next league.
>Deadly Draw

for what purpose
"
>Deadly Draw

for what purpose

For "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 15% faster", scales your damage really well with attack speed
So I played this build different variant of it from Datmodz streamer he used in HCSSF. Basically the same but I started it late when I had currency to buy the axe, crab chest, expensive shield with "The surender". Also helm.
But scared to use this as league starter I want to but I went in with the full gear doing this build after seeing datmodz take on end game like it was nothing.

But bare bones I wouldn't even know how to league start it, I didn't craft my own axe and bought all the gear and used some of the gear from my cyclone.

I mean starting with zero currency, and not having everything how is it leveling up and getting going? I mean I started the build already for what I could buy at its peak nothing could kill me.

I usually start with something I know. Haven't started just plain melee from ZERO. Melee always seems to cost much more and more rng then spells or necros.

Point I'm getting to I'm farming awakner like its nothing, and anything that comes at me. But I had every piece of gear you might or could have wanted I started the build that way from the get go.

Really scared on taking it as a league starter. I've never crafted my own weapons or anything. Also spells scale with gems levels so its very friendly.

Just on the fence, should go this route not knowing anything starting with it. Or going with what I know (After patch Notes of course.) really enjoy the build and want to do it again just scared starting from nothing vs already having everything I saved for the build.

Apologize for the rant, but really loved the build when it was min maxed and never played something so tanky. Trying to talk myself into maybe a league starter blind vs. already having everything.

If anyone has any tips for the start or if its good starter not knowing anything vs I had to save and buy everything. thx so much.
Last edited by daimonxp on Feb 24, 2020, 8:35:43 AM
"
daimonxp wrote:
So I played this build different variant of it from Datmodz streamer he used in HCSSF. Basically the same but I started it late when I had currency to buy the axe, crab chest, expensive shield with "The surender". Also helm.
But scared to use this as league starter I want to but I went in with the full gear doing this build after seeing datmodz take on end game like it was nothing.

But bare bones I wouldn't even know how to league start it, I didn't craft my own axe and bought all the gear and used some of the gear from my cyclone.

I mean starting with zero currency, and not having everything how is it leveling up and getting going? I mean I started the build already for what I could buy at its peak nothing could kill me.

I usually start with something I know. Haven't started just plain melee from ZERO. Melee always seems to cost much more and more rng then spells or necros.

Point I'm getting to I'm farming awakner like its nothing, and anything that comes at me. But I had every piece of gear you might or could have wanted I started the build that way from the get go.

Really scared on taking it as a league starter. I've never crafted my own weapons or anything. Also spells scale with gems levels so its very friendly.

Just on the fence, should go this route not knowing anything starting with it. Or going with what I know (After patch Notes of course.) really enjoy the build and want to do it again just scared starting from nothing vs already having everything I saved for the build.

Apologize for the rant, but really loved the build when it was min maxed and never played something so tanky. Trying to talk myself into maybe a league starter blind vs. already having everything.

If anyone has any tips for the start or if its good starter not knowing anything vs I had to save and buy everything. thx so much.

In the first page of the guide where it says Leveling he explains how to start with this build. The only little annoyance is Merveil(use puncture with a bow), once you get lacerate and the block shield nodes you will start noticing how this build truly shines and you can stop worrying about dying. keep upgrading your weapons(axe+shield) you will have no issues leveling this build :)
Last edited by ClassicEnergy on Feb 25, 2020, 7:21:03 AM
"
In the first page of the guide where it says Leveling he explains how to start with this build. The only little annoyance is Merveil(use puncture with a bow), once you get lacerate and the block shield nodes you will start noticing how this build truly shines and you can stop worrying about dying. keep upgrading your weapons(axe+shield) you will have no issues leveling this build :)

Thanks for taking the time to read everything. I really really had to save for this build. Probably the most expensive build I did but was worth it in the end run. I don't know if I can get the items I have again, but hopefully doesn't get his by patch notes or other builds I like as well. But yeah, I usually go spells or a starter build just to get up and running. Then do what I can trying to save.
I've taken all end game over the leagues but I'm a terrible league starter guy. Once or if RNG I get items in my hands I take on everything. Just bad at league starters and trying to get up and running. Like really bad at starting.

But I've done uber elder, Shaper, Atzri, my second league, now A8. And my main builds are usually very tanky. I don't like super squish builds. Anyhow thanks for answer. May try it and see how it goes just bit worried won't have access to unique level axes etc. Or what to use while levelin. thx so much.
Last edited by daimonxp on Feb 26, 2020, 7:56:42 AM
"
daimonxp wrote:
"

Thanks for taking the time to read everything. I really really had to save for this build. Probably the most expensive build I did but was worth it in the end run. I don't know if I can get the items I have again, but hopefully doesn't get his by patch notes or other builds I like as well. But yeah, I usually go spells or a starter build just to get up and running. Then do what I can trying to save.
I've taken all end game over the leagues but I'm a terrible league starter guy. Once or if RNG I get items in my hands I take on everything. Just bad at league starters and trying to get up and running. Like really bad at starting.

But I've done uber elder, Shaper, Atzri, my second league, now A8. And my main builds are usually very tanky. I don't like super squish builds. Anyhow thanks for answer. May try it and see how it goes just bit worried won't have access to unique level axes etc. Or what to use while levelin. thx so much.

You don't need to worry about unique level axes. You should edit your loot filter to display items that you need while leveling. Most important gear with red sockets( we need plenty of those :> ) For weapons you need to look for boarding axe base level 1-20, decorative axe level 25-39, tomahawk 39-50, ceremonial axe 50-70 and finally the end game base royal axe. All these bases can roll bleeding damage with transmute orbs/alterations.

After the weapon comes the 4 link (lacerate>chance to bleed>melee physical>maim) setup these can be found around act 3.
Replace maim with brutality after killing Malachai. Until you find 4 link 3 red 1 green you can run 2 red one green in the weapon. 4 link can easily carry you until endgame as long as you keep upgrading your weapon.

Keep your resistances above 50% which should be staple for every build and you will be on your way to maps in around 5 hours if you are slow, below 5 hours if you can min/max leveling

The other important thing is to look for shields with block chance as these synergize well(max block :D)
Last edited by ClassicEnergy on Feb 27, 2020, 7:50:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info