Season One, Race Event 58: 3 Hour Turbo Solo

"
Lasti wrote:
Nobody in his right mind will go to docks and I still don't understand why Group and Solo are the same rewards

maybe because some people(including me sometimes) play solo in a party race.
too much clutter!
I died like a complete moron. Avoided all the crazy shit in shipayrd and at coves entrance decided to kill 2 white rhoas and 1 merv daughter. Pure stupidity, got so owned.
Died as top witch at level 18 1 hr 20 mins in.

Fell to western blackguards
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:
Died as top witch at level 18 1 hr 20 mins in.

Fell to western blackguards

Died to them yesterday with deadly mod.

This time PoE lagged out for me in forest, my strategy won't work anyway 10 minutes for mervs 2nd Form because groundslam barely damages and slow weapon-->Overpowered by suiciders.

Else I would have a 56 minute time which isn't that bad.

At last I sucessfully skipped Prisoners gate as Templar with armor.

It's harder than in CB since doggies aren't limited anymore but still works, guess I will get different different gems for mervs 2nd form and sacrifice 5 min instead of 1 in Turbo.
I've been out for 37 minutes... can't get POE to reload... I was at merv, tp'd to town.. 3mins waiting for screen to load I exited out via ctrl-alt-delete.. now I can't get it to come back up. I'll have to settle for lvl 13.

gl
^
Brutus died... hard.

13 lvl duel. 1 point enough ;P

CASUAL GAMER
Died in a loading screen during grace period?

Didn't see that one coming at all.
"
Powster wrote:
didnt know new patch..... race started and still 100 mb+ to download on slow internet :/

Too bad I dont get this stuff in non turbo..... got into the game like 8 minutes late cuz of patch download and my slow POE start up :/ So I decided to just play slow to earn points rather than think of winning
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Mar 20, 2013, 4:07:11 PM
I hoped to get better level than yesterday (also played solo) but despite being over 20 mins faster that didn't went very well... but I got first thicket and farmed rest in Pools. #46 5th ranger

"
Mookie88 wrote:
I've been out for 37 minutes... can't get POE to reload... I was at merv, tp'd to town.. 3mins waiting for screen to load I exited out via ctrl-alt-delete.. now I can't get it to come back up. I'll have to settle for lvl 13.

gl

Had that before, instance get somehow broken, need to created new or you will always hang at the old one.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
Last edited by Chaosu on Mar 20, 2013, 4:05:39 PM
IGN: PriceOfFreedom #7 Witch

Wish I had movement boots. Fun race!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info