Buy the ticket, take the ride.
36th and #4 witch

dropped that wand 4min before end ._.
new record, 19th and 3rd ranger :D...

Didn't expect that to go that well :P.

I must say RNG was good to me :P

Last edited by ElvenBoy on Mar 20, 2013, 4:10:54 PM
godlike rng

#2 Marauder 8 overall (after morse and apeli died)

Had to log in ship graveyard without the wp after being surrounded by roads and frozen, having to rerun from prisoner's gate. Rest of the run was pretty smooth, just a little slow. Bad rng on drops for the most part but not many complaints.

Had AWFUL luck with rolling weapons so I switched to leap slam in pool & streams and stayed with it until then end (no better weapons).

Last edited by Helman on Mar 20, 2013, 4:23:23 PM
What would have been a good race was wrecked by various bugs. First was a bail at shipyard, as a 10+ pack of rhoas spawned within los of the entrance and had me surrounded and terminally desynced within seconds of loading the zone, had to rerun from gate wp. Second was a hard crash upon entering wrath, had to reboot and rerun from shipyard. Third was alira cramming herself into a corner where i couldnt damage her and she wouldnt leave.

Otherwise drops were good (2 spare alchs and 1 spare chance at the end), though it took until early a2 to find a decent weapon and mid a2 to find move boots, which were 10% and which i never managed to upgrade. Brutus took around 5 minutes, merveil 5 as well and oversoul took close to 10. Plenty of times i was down to 1/3 or so life but no major wtf moments other than the rhoa ambush at shipyard. Map rng was below average but cant really complain there, it evens out over enough races.

Reached sarn with 40 mins left and grinded there to the finish.

Found this from merveil, though it didnt see much use.

Level 28, 6th place shadow and 16th overall in the end.

GG all, see you next race!

IGN: KoTao
started quite late with only 40 mins left and made it to lvl 11.5 which meant #25 witch o.O and 1 point ofc ;)

now i want to share my epic equip with you ^^

Spoiler

bougth 1 wand, 2 corals, the amulet and the belt as those items didnt drop at all!

this was my "best" drop:

this is by far the worst gear i ever had at that level.

took it veerryyy slow and just not die :) got #58 overall, 7th templar :P

Spoiler

and that last scepter obviously dropped 4 mins before the end :( but always a few nice currencies

gg
"
Powster wrote:
"
Powster wrote:
didnt know new patch..... race started and still 100 mb+ to download on slow internet :/

Too bad I dont get this stuff in non turbo..... got into the game like 8 minutes late cuz of patch download and my slow POE start up :/ So I decided to just play slow to earn points rather than think of winning

But you got an LMP and 2 quicksilvers so you auto win breh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info