0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

book of skills?
I would like a Razer Goliathus or equivalent Path of Exile mouse-pad.

I'd by a RL support pack. And offering some new way to get a support title in forums would be cool! :)
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
I would love if you could add a pack with PoE T-Shirts, trying to buy one, but still failing at that. And I am worried that my local T-shirt printing service won't really get me the quality I want. Also some other stuff, like Posters, maybe some figures or smthn, all that would be really cool and I would love to see that in microtransactions shop. Also, great patch, as always, really looking forward to the new one, that new skill will be fun, I am pretty sure about that. I only hope that next weeks uniques will fit my needs more than this weeks ones. ^_^

I want a, i dont know how it calls, the thing where you move your mouse... hahah
Sorry for my english dudes! D:
Hell yea physical merchandise!! Great job on le patches GGG!! I would like to see some badass character and theme shirts! Shirt with some linked sockets would be badass with some stats on the back of the shirt! It's gotta be a unique doh! Thanks guise!

Or a shirt with this on it! Ha!

"
Shogen wrote:
frost walk?

would be awesome w/the cyclone gem.

wizz by the monsters and they're slowed 30% to get to you
YES, would love to see supporter packs back in some form ^_^ I still regret not getting a kiwi! Not that I'm expecting kiwi's to be available again. I definitely think they should be special and exclusive to people who purchased them in closed beta. Physical goods would be awesome too, been waiting for an official shirt to come out~
Last edited by Phage on Mar 14, 2013, 10:02:30 PM
I'd love to have a Path of Exile coffee mug! :)
i have nothing against new supporter packs.

However, if those new packs include kiwis or the same supporter titles and logos as in closed beta than i will RAGE like youve never seen someone RAGE :)

you promised that kiwis will never be available again. and i like to show people i am a longtime supporter by letting my kiwi out in town.

same goes with my title.

the new packs MUST differ from those in closed beta. this is a MUST.

we closed beta supporters are special ... period :)
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info