0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

I'm hoping ice shield totally synergizes with my maybe-soon-to-be maximum-tank-tempest-shield-block-chance-AFK person-thing. *_*

Count me another interested individual for physical goods during a point where I can afford enough funds down the road.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
As someone said above, I'd definitely buy a PoE shirt. That'd be swell. What other physical goods are being considered?
Book of skill? Oh come on you guys have more creativity than that
I have no doubt that there is a big interest in physical goodies, you should definitely sell some merch. I see people asking about it quite often.

If you could cooperate with some kind of figure-making place I'm sure people would also be interested in a few limited statues of some iconic characters and creatures.
Last edited by zankioh on Mar 14, 2013, 9:22:07 PM
Sure are turbulent times here in Wraeclast. =D
same name in-game
Haha, book of skill has been listed under currency items on the website for at least 2 days :P
Still nothing on desyncs or armor being garbage or CI builds plagued by "status ailments" because HP stacking is forced upon us?

Cool...
Last edited by StinkFinger on Mar 14, 2013, 9:26:07 PM
I would absolutely LOVE for you guys to bring supporter packs back for open beta. The thing I'd like to see included the most is definitely a Path of Exile MOUSEPAD!
I would like to see the return of supporter packs.
"
Konflict wrote:
I would like to see the return of supporter packs.

Absolutely!

I was unable to get one on CB... :/
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info