[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Are ED bows ever on sale? Crafting is a little complicated for me, I feel out of depth there, would rather just give someone 10ex for the end result.
"
PhanTom_lt wrote:
Are ED bows ever on sale? Crafting is a little complicated for me, I feel out of depth there, would rather just give someone 10ex for the end result.

They're pretty easy to make. The hardest part is getting the gem colors right, getting it 6 linked, and getting the right suffix. If you have the resources I'd be happy to help you out, but the cost of getting the right colors, 6 link, and suffix is very variable.
Guys, how do you craft +1 chaos +1 int gems amulet? There is a nice guide on page 449, but it's for the Harvest league.
Hi there

First of all, absolutely love the guide. First time I made it to endgame. I've made decent headway into the gear i feel. Do you guys have any recommendations on where to improve? Further improvements are getting quite pricey. Got about 8 ex atm but can save up.

Gear below:

Got ok jewels, (2 damage mod and % life) but no watchers's eye or corrupted blood immunity (is that worth it if i lose a damage mod?).

Thanks for all help!

Last edited by Aequitas907 on Nov 13, 2020, 7:24:48 AM
"
PhanTom_lt wrote:

10ex is probably an underestimate this league with the current alt prices (although you might get lucky). I've been selling a few of them earlier in the league for 16-18ex.

Rough costs:
Socket & linking - buy 6L bow and colour manually - 6L are 1-2ex, colouring costs about 1-2ex
Alteration rolling - about 2.5ex (based on 500 alterations to roll this. Can vary wildly from very few to >1000 though).
Imprint and anulling (cheaper than trying to re-roll if annuling wrong one) - depends a little on luck, but possibly another 1ex
The rest of the craft - 8ex (and some change).

So it probably costs more like 13-14ex on the low side, but can be more depending on your luck with alteration orbs.

There are a few up for sale: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/pwJGM9ZI0

Cheapest one at the moment is 15ex which seems realistic.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I saw some bows on the last few pages of this thread that seem to be better / preferred over the 10ex Maraketh bow described in the crafting section by OP.

Are they insanely expensive / hard to get and I'm better off crafting the 10ex one and upgrading from there?

Currently riding this one:
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Aequitas907 wrote:
corrupted blood immunity (is that worth it if i lose a damage mod?).

Thanks for all help!

Spreading rot with corrupted blood immunity is pretty cheap and definitely worth it.

I guess the next improvement is to get a better bow.

This one cost me like 20ex, used Aetheric + Faceted combination, and it gives a huge dmg boost even compare to a guide's crafted bow. The base is pretty expensive but I sniped it for like 50c.
"
DreadMoore wrote:

Spreading rot with corrupted blood immunity is pretty cheap and definitely worth it.

I guess the next improvement is to get a better bow.

This one cost me like 20ex, used Aetheric + Faceted combination, and it gives a huge dmg boost even compare to a guide's crafted bow. The base is pretty expensive but I sniped it for like 50c.

Wow, then you got really lucky with your craft.

I currently have this one for sale, but it cost me like 45ex to make and I didn't get the base really cheap. So I really want 55ex for it for the time i spent. But if you are interested contact me:

The bow is also up on poe trade.

"
Jadran wrote:
I saw some bows on the last few pages of this thread that seem to be better / preferred over the 10ex Maraketh bow described in the crafting section by OP.

Are they insanely expensive / hard to get and I'm better off crafting the 10ex one and upgrading from there?

There are 2 aspects to this.

1) implicit: you can get +1 to support gems which is BIS, but very expensive (think 70-100ex), you can also get up to 51% spell implicit which is cheaper but still pricey or a combination of things. In standard there also still legacy bows with +1 all gem implicits like this one:

Spoiler

If you want to spend big boy money you could try looking for a double or triple implicit bow with +1 gems/spell damage/chaos damage

2) Crafting
there is the "10ex" (a bit more with current alteration prices) version, the +1 int/+1 strength fossil crafted version and the % spell damage version.

Fossil crafting will cost you about 12ex in fossils to get the +1int&+1 strength and then get lucky with either getting an open suffix and prefix or annuling accordingly. UNless you are lucky you will annul one of the +1 suffixes and have to start from scratch. Chance is 1/3 if you have 3 suffixes - so on average this method will cost you 12x3 = approx 36ex (and then another 8 ex to metacraft). Prices will depend on how much aetheric fossils sell for.

The spell damage version has the potential for the highest damage and the spell damage is global so will also affect other spells like blight. However also very expensive to craft (on average 120 tries to hit the DoT suffix and then you have to get very lucky with annuls). Expect to pay 60+ ex for this crafting method (and having to buy a ton of essences) unless you get lucky.

Overall the crafting mentioned in 2) is only really worth it if you have one of the bows mentioned in 1). And even then upgrading your other gear would likely be much cheaper.

If you think about spending that amount of currency, make sure you put all the options into POB to see which one might be best for you (as depending on other gear and passives this may differ from person to person).
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Nov 13, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
Seriously though! The Flowchart?! haha, NEXT LEVEL bro.. Insane guide man. I love the important note type reminders where spell skills are too. Like "FFS GET A WARDING" type reminders lol. Should be one that says DONT USE OVERFLOWING CHALLACE lol..
Great Guide. I definitely see how this could be a ranked build in the care of your skill set.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info