[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
rinothropic wrote:
Just stopping by to say thanks for the build guide. Played last league and had a blast. Hope everyone is having a nice league.

Enjoyed crafting last league too, and made some fun items:

How are you running F&S, Malev, Disc, and Spider with the Hubris Circlet? Don't you need Devouring or amulet mod to do this?
"
raxitron wrote:
"
rinothropic wrote:
Just stopping by to say thanks for the build guide. Played last league and had a blast. Hope everyone is having a nice league.

How are you running F&S, Malev, Disc, and Spider with the Hubris Circlet? Don't you need Devouring or amulet mod to do this?

He is not.
The point of this setup with the ornate quiver socket is just to be able to swap easily. It can be useful when facing heavily modded endgame bosses where you want F&S, but prefer spider for general play. This is harvest gear, so no access to divergent berserk, which explains why he doesn't have a better use of the free socket.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
raxitron wrote:
"
rinothropic wrote:

He is not.
The point of this setup with the ornate quiver socket is just to be able to swap easily. It can be useful when facing heavily modded endgame bosses where you want F&S, but prefer spider for general play. This is harvest gear, so no access to divergent berserk, which explains why he doesn't have a better use of the free socket.

That makes sense.

Do you think it's worth looking into more Cluster Jewels? For example:

- For an extra 2 points investment you can socket a Large Cluster with Touch of Cruelty to get what looks like a steady 10% multiplier
- For 6 points A small cluster with Self-Control + pathing to Charisma let's you use F&S + Spider with crafted helm

I'm not sure about that Self Control setup but the Large Cluster seems really strong for the investment and gives the option to grab a another jewel socket for 2 points (pathing through a 30%+ chaos dam node to get it).
Hey all - really enjoying the build but finding the boss damage lower than I was expecting (and I wasn't expecting it to be great).

Are there some easy upgrades I could make to increase my damage or tankiness? (my rings could definitely do with an upgrade but down to 10c atm).

Also, have I missed up the skill tree anywhere (char is SDDHeist)?

Thanks for any tips.

Last edited by siden1 on Oct 29, 2020, 3:45:11 PM
1. Thanks for explaining Ring/Amu possibilities. Not worth at all.

"
2. I don't usually do pob reviews anymore. Next time, please link a character profile, as it's much faster for me to go through it (I know which items do what, I don't need pob to do it for me).
Also, this doesn't seem to be a character pob, I'm assuming you made that because you can't fetch your console toon...?

It was a Character load, hmm. Will check that. Next Time ill link my profile.

"
- Get a lethal pride of ayoka jewel. There's no point in getting perfect agony just to get it, you want chainbreaker.

Expansive on Console... But ill check that every few hours :)

"
Also, you want DIVERGENT berserk. Not just berserk.

hmmm. I habe an divergent beserk. Level 19. Than Q20 level up to 11-12.

"
- Your boots are awful. 34 life and 64% res is very low, And spell dodge is way less valuable than attack dodge. If you are on console, finding good ones may be near impossible. On console, I'd almost recomend forgoing the matatl's dodge mod to get good life + resistances + speed.

Iam on console. So these were the best i got already. I have white ones. but... Is it worth it?

"
- Get a vaal blight for damage bursts. If you can't, 21/23 blight is not too bad either, tbh.

Vaal Blight Q20 is leveling in second slot. Always runnin :P

"
- Replace faster casting in your gloves with (unlinked) flesh and stone. In sand stance, this will make you much tankier. You seem to have too much unreserved mana.

K, next ToDo. Thanks

"
- Upgrade your sapphire ring. To anything else, honnestly.
I also see that you only have 1 endurance charge. Try to get 3, it really helps.

Yeah next Todo. Thanks. Endurance charge incomin.

"

- Green nightmare?

lol :p yes.. i know... akoya... jewels are rare on console. ill checked it often.

EDIT: Got one. 13500 Warriors - 4 Ex... Cheap on Console. Yeah!
"

- I can't see your pantheon, but make sure it's upgraded.

I have the right ones.

"
- Maybe try to get an endgame bow. It can be difficult to get specific rares on console, but since the bow is selfcrafted, you know what to do.

Yeah. But its expansive at the moment. Try to upgrade rest before ill goin for an endgame bow :)

"
Your amulet is very good btw, and quiver quite nice as well. That abyss jewe is absolutely nuts too. I'd pay a very good price to get one like that in league
Amulet dont habe Endurance at the moment (dont have that recipe *lol)
Quiver 3c
Jewel 5c
*gg*

"
Try to always get at least a t2 life roll (or max crafted) on every piece of geat. Rings with 30 life makes you quite low, 4.5k life is not something I'd be comfy running with. 5.5k should be a good goal. I'm personally at 7k.

Yeah its hard to play hard maps. I have t decide. Leveling or progress.. Sometimes i die fast. Dmg is ok i think, but i want to be tankier.
Last edited by Pragor on Oct 29, 2020, 8:09:17 PM
I need help figuring out at what point does Divergent Berserk need to come into the build. I am following the endgame flowchart but it doesn't mention it. I'm at the point where I should buy the ED bow (~6ex), but wondering if I should get divergent berserk first (~2ex). Only have around 6ex currently. Any advice?
"
NotAMage wrote:
I need help figuring out at what point does Divergent Berserk need to come into the build. I am following the endgame flowchart but it doesn't mention it. I'm at the point where I should buy the ED bow (~6ex), but wondering if I should get divergent berserk first (~2ex). Only have around 6ex currently. Any advice?

Always prioritize the bow. That's our main scaling of dps. Divergent berserk is just a quality of life upgrade.

PS. I really want to thank Dark for this guide for a clear upgrade path. For the first time, my character is on poe.ninja at 1.3m dps <3 Almost done with the league as well.
Hi All

I am following this build closely could you please review my gear and setup, I can complete t16 maps no problem but I just get absolutely flattened out of the blue sometimes, twice today when approaching blue packs I instantly died.

I don't avoid any particular map mods except cannot leech, cannot regen and chaos resist, wondering if there are others I should be looking to dodge

I am not sure what to run on left click (move) I just added Divergent Berserker this morning and it does seem to give a nice damage boost. I have been using phase and I played with vaal molten shell which was ok.

I know my chest doesn't have the right colour links, I am about to do a betrayal crafting run and get some whites with a bit of luck

I feel like my damage is decent for where I am at but I am soft to the big hits

Life is around 4100 and ED is around 1800 at the moment

I feel like my next steps are my rings, quite an expensive prospect

My pantheon and build path is identical to the build, I haven't captured any additional gods on the two recommended, not sure how important that is.

Thanks in advance for any help
Last edited by Thanotas on Oct 29, 2020, 11:10:21 PM
"
raxitron wrote:

- For an extra 2 points investment you can socket a Large Cluster with Touch of Cruelty to get what looks like a steady 10% multiplier
- For 6 points A small cluster with Self-Control + pathing to Charisma let's you use F&S + Spider with crafted helm

The touch of cruelty idea wont be worth it. First, hinder from blight and wither are very short, and not THAT reliable. You'd have a very reliable hinder if you're running spider aspect, but at this point ennemies already take ~105% increased damage, which makes the 10% from the notable kinda pointless.

Self control isn't a bad idea. I should probably look into it further.
I'm not sure how you'd fix gems tho. I really like contagion in an endgame scenarion to be in a 4links. With an ornate quiver or a socket stigian vise (lol), I suppose it's viable, but both are insanely difficult to aquire.
Also, 6 points and a jewel socket is a very heavy investment. We are very very starved for points, and 6 points would be an easy 28% life upgrade, which imo is better than F&S anyways.

"
siden1 wrote:
Hey all - really enjoying the build but finding the boss damage lower than I was expecting (and I wasn't expecting it to be great).

Are there some easy upgrades I could make to increase my damage or tankiness? (my rings could definitely do with an upgrade but down to 10c atm).

Seems pretty good to me.
- You should vendor your lvl20 gems with a gcp to get 20% quality. It'll already help.
- Add infusion on blight for 10% more ed damage.
- try to get a 4 or 5 points cluster jewel, you're wasting a passive point. Then remove arcane focus, and take quick recovery instead. As much ehp, much better berserk uptime = more damage and speed. You can also probably remove one (or two?) of your +30 str nodes.
- Craft spider aspect somewhere.

If you continue gearing your char up, you will double-triple your singletarget. The mobs you are killing however, won't change at all. I'm not sure if that's good or bad news for you.
Your gear is somewhat basic, but not bad at all. You clearly have taken the time to get fitting pieces everywhere, and are probably disappointed by the low singletarget. There isn't much I can do, it's how ED plays. Starts off strong, but damage on it is pretty damn hard to scale. The few changes above will improve your damage by ~25-30%, but it won't draticly change the feel of the build. You'd need much better gear for this.

"
Thanotas wrote:

I don't avoid any particular map mods except cannot leech, cannot regen and chaos resist, wondering if there are others I should be looking to dodge

[...]

I feel like my damage is decent for where I am at but I am soft to the big hits

Life is around 4100 and ED is around 1800 at the moment

I feel like my next steps are my rings, quite an expensive prospect

My pantheon and build path is identical to the build, I haven't captured any additional gods on the two recommended, not sure how important that is.

- Same as above, get spider aspect (or F&S) and infused chanelling. Not sure why you have a lesser poison in your chest, void manip would actually do something.

- There's no need to avoid cannot leech, this build doesn't leech. Noregen and unlucky dodge are the very annoying mods for this build, chaos resist is also tedious to run on lower end gear.

- Pantheons upgrades are 100% worth it. movement speed, 5% hybrid dodge, flat % evasion (huge stat)... Get them. The main reason we take lunaris isn't the phys reduction, it's the dodge chance.

- The elephant in the room : Upgrade your jewellery. You have endurances, which is nice, but no life on any piece. Each piece can get 90+ life, which alone would put you almost at 5k life. This would increase your ehp by 25%, that's absolutely massive and will solve most of your tankyness issues.
Looking for where to go next with my build. I think it has to be rings/ammy to get that +1 endurance charge. Most that I'm finding that I can craft it on come with a pretty significant loss of DPS/DoT though which has me hesitating a bit. I might just be a bit too restricted by the amount of currency I have currently.

Sidenote - I really like the projectile speed and penetration on the quiver. Helps to cut through some packs, particularly the allies cannot die packs.

Last edited by NVB43 on Oct 30, 2020, 10:40:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info