[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
lucaslsf wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
lucaslsf wrote:
With Transcendent Mind current price of almost 5 exalt, is it better for me to upgrade my 6L Cane to the 5ex bow, or get the Transcendent Mind first?

You're saying that like exalts are valuable this league.
5Ex for this jewel is 150c, which is less than the typical price of 1ex (~180c) in a regular league.

That said, getting the 5ex bow is currently very very cheap since it costs exalts to craft. So you should probably rush that.

Sorry, this is my first league so I'm unaware of the prices of Exalts in the past! But good to know, I'm trying to rush this bow :)

Thanks to everyone's tips here I'm doing good progress and hopefully can soon kill Sirus!

One small question: I don't fully understand the Sulphur flask - Path of Building shows a minor DPS increase?

Sulfur is indeed a pretty small dps increase, 40% increased damage isn't much. The strength of sulfur is that it's a 4-5 uses flasks with the chemist prefix and a belt mod for reduces flasks used. This means the curse immunity (of warding suffix) it grants is almost permanently up, even on bosses.

The build originally used an aquamarine as it's also extremely good uptime, and chance to avoid cold damage used to be relevant against all endgame bosses (this was pre metamorph, now bosses damage types are much more varied).

I kinda got flamed for pushing aquamarine in a popular build guide, so now I'll just recommend sulfur. It's most likely a better allaround choice nowourdays anyways. In the very endgame, a more tryhard option would be a basalt or jade flask, I think. STats wise they are much stronger, but I really like the perma-flask uptime, so I'll keep using (and recommending) sulfur.

"
Satricion wrote:
"
goozaan wrote:
Maybe this was discussed before but as Synthesised items are pretty cheap this league, i crafted a bow with spell damage implicit. Is this better then the movement speed on maraketh? I feel pretty slow, especially in heists, so I am not sure if I should switch. But I think the damage boost is pretty nice? What do you guys think?

I would use this bow over the maraketh for sure. We are already so fucking fast there's no need for even more movement speed. I go so quick through maps that I sometimes miss loot because I'm zooming. The DPS on this bow is more worth it imo.

Me too, that's a very strong bow. Kinda forces you into an onslaught jewel, but that's a very little opportunity window that's most likely worth loosing for 50% inc damage.

Since the divergent berzerk update, the build kinda feels almost too fast, loosing 10% inc speed definitely isn't the end of the world.

Gratz on this craft!
Where would you say divergent berserk goes into build? Is it before synthesis bow? Or is it last upgrade you get?
"
Medoo wrote:
Where would you say divergent berserk goes into build? Is it before synthesis bow? Or is it last upgrade you get?

I would get it asap once you have the 10ex bow.
Hey guys, i'm kind of a new player and have been really liking the build, but i've just now come to my first problem with it.

I noticed you're supposed to use Discipline+Malevolence+Flesh and Stone+Aspect of the Spider (from belt). I've been using the first 3 just fine with an Enlighten level 4 (3+1 from the Unique helmet) and just bought the belt without even thinking first.

I can't run all 4 at the same time with my Enlighten level 4, will it work with an Enlighten level 5? The POB shows his unreserved mana at 0 so i'm guessing there's a mistake and the build is just wrong?

Please help me out, i feel like i just wasted all my currency for nothing.~

Edit: after messing around in PoB i noticed that when you actually don't have enough mana for all the auras, the numbers go negative and don't stay at 0.

I'm guessing this means it works after all (with lvl 5 Enlighten) and you literally have 0 mana.

Any clarification is still greatly appreciated!
Last edited by ShanyD on Oct 25, 2020, 9:33:20 PM
"
ShanyD wrote:
Hey guys, i'm kind of a new player and have been really liking the build, but i've just now come to my first problem with it.

I noticed you're supposed to use Discipline+Malevolence+Flesh and Stone+Aspect of the Spider (from belt). I've been using the first 3 just fine with an Enlighten level 4 (3+1 from the Unique helmet) and just bought the belt without even thinking first.

I can't run all 4 at the same time with my Enlighten level 4, will it work with an Enlighten level 5? The POB shows his unreserved mana at 0 so i'm guessing there's a mistake and the build is just wrong?

Please help me out, i feel like i just wasted all my currency for nothing.~

Edit: after messing around in PoB i noticed that when you actually don't have enough mana for all the auras, the numbers go negative and don't stay at 0.

I'm guessing this means it works after all (with lvl 5 Enlighten) and you literally have 0 mana.

Any clarification is still greatly appreciated!

0 mana is correct You need eldritch battery either from the helm or on the skill tree. This will make you spend energy shield instead of mana.

Last edited by bagusaa on Oct 25, 2020, 9:43:32 PM
"
ShanyD wrote:
It works if you have devouring diadem. Mana can be 0 just fine, you have ES to use as mana from Eldritch battery to cast stuff. You need enlighten 4 (or 4% reduced mana reserved from tree with enlighten 3). I'm saying real enlighten 4 not 3 +1 from diadem. So yes, it's a 5 if you count +1 from diadem.
Last edited by Viktranka on Oct 25, 2020, 9:46:04 PM
"
bagusaa wrote:

0 mana is correct You need eldritch battery either from the helm or on the skill tree. This will make you spend energy shield instead of mana.

"
Viktranka wrote:

It works if you have devouring diadem. Mana can be 0 just fine, you have ES to use as mana from Eldritch battery to cast stuff. You need enlighten 4 (or 4% reduced mana reserved from tree with enlighten 3). I'm saying real enlighten 4 not 3 +1 from diadem. So yes, it's a 5 if you count +1 from diadem.

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Yes i do use that unique helmet, unspecced EB from the tree once i got it and saved 3 points as well.

I was just finding the 0 mana part weird, thought it was a PoB error or something and that not even a lvl 5 Enlighten would work, but if it's actually intended then i guess everything's fine, just need to gather up enough currency for a lvl 4 Enlighten.
"
Satricion wrote:
"
Medoo wrote:

I would get it asap once you have the 10ex bow.

V2 of the PoB (All content setup: https://pastebin.com/Wae7923S) has berserk but doesn't have 10ex bow
I used this build in SSF and was happy with it even due to missing staff/ recipes i used wand plus shield combo. But after Emperor’s Vigilance drop i tried to modify build to Wind dancer/glancing blow block capped build with Kingtsui instead of redomended best chest and i think this variant is defense wise maybe even better in some situations. You can ignore discipline and use dread banner plus vitality instead if you want to use diadem, even without diadem you have enough mana for malevolence, flesh, spider, life over 6k even in mediocre ssf gear and you have some avoidance/dodge still.

Only problem that i dont like is a bit slow damage in t15-16 especially with enfeeble/chaos resists combo, reliance on bane/despair as additional dmg source and patience simulator in L4 Conquerors encounters.
What you think about this variant. Is there any problem with build like this outside of much more pressure to craft rly good wand?
Hey guys, I will make another build so i guess i'm leaving Ed Contagion for this League, i'm selling all my current gear(only exception is empower lvl4) for 45 ex, if you're interested message me here or whisper me at TristezaEDepressão

ps:I'm not sure if everythink is linked correctly, but i'm available for any questions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info