[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi,

Thanks for the guide, it's really helpful. Just so you know, the leveling skill guides for 25-31 and 32-60 are the same. I think it's bugged.
Hello,

Thanks for the guide ! i would like to have some advices i have atm 80 Chaos what would be the next worth upgrade ? thanks

Spoiler
Everyone is all about ED/Cont builds.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but i have the 20/20gems, cluster jewels, lvl3 empower and the Cane, so the budget items and i absolutely cant kill red bosses and elderslayers.
The damage is so underwhelming, I have never had so low damage with a 6link ever before. It takes 5 minutes to kill t12 Drox, etc.
I had dot build before, Vortex, poison, both melted bosses, while ED just tickle them to death.
All I'm missing is the bow, but is that the Main damage source, without it I have 1/4 of my damage?
"
shooter15789 wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for the guide ! i would like to have some advices i have atm 80 Chaos what would be the next worth upgrade ? thanks

Spoiler

Not really 80c upgrade but I have to say, focus on getting the 5 ex bow. Dont skip it just because you have 6 link cane.

I got the 5ex bow after someone explained to me why it is very good. And I have to say it is an insane damage increase. I'm speeding through red maps. Only bosses like guardians or conquerors take time and that is expected which guide already talked about.

Get the bow guys, it is worth it.
Ok, just drop exalt i will try to get 2 more and sell my 6L cane
Hello,thx for the guide! u will upgrade the guide for 3.12¿ There is more curses, new alternate skills etc just asking xD and someone else see the wither tótem kinda useless? It just good For bosses, for maping is useless, or amulet, what annoint to usé etc

Hello All I'm moving from the 2-4ex pob to the 10-15ex pob and I noticed that Eldrich Battery has been dropped on the new PoB. Am I missing something on how I'm supposed to cast I only have 38 unreserved mana or is this an error in the Pob that's linked?

Nevermind I see it's on the new helmet
Last edited by xtertristl on Sep 26, 2020, 9:13:42 AM
Would a lvl 3 Enlighten work with a diadem since it adds plus 1 level?

Crafted this one today, but now I'm too scared to annul it, endurance charge is still viable? I believe warcry was nerfed in heist, please advise.

BTW. I just bougth 2 infuenced amulets and crafted both T1 chaos and +1 intelligence gems with ~350 alts.
"
Weedologist wrote:
Would a lvl 3 Enlighten work with a diadem since it adds plus 1 level?
If you want 3 auras + aspect you need enlighten 4 or 4% mana reserve node on tree. If you want 3 auras no aspect or use aspect but remove flesh&stone then you don't need enlighten as diadem has 20% reduced mana reserved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info