[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Thanks the enlightened gem was level 2 instead of 3, got fooled by the vertex mask. Working good now :)
Finished a simulacrum tonight deathless. Killed Kosis on wave 19. Then finish another simulacrum with 4 deaths. Killed Kosis on wave 20. Build coming along nicely and inspired learning works well with Simulacrum and farming juiced delirium maps because there are sooooo many rare monsters.
In my experience this build has been unable to do double beyond, and is easily killed by Haast in particular. Any advice?
Great build!
First league and I got 36/40 challenges :)
Doing nearly all content deathless (most of deaths are from not knowing mechanics or from simply being sleepy)
I still need to get good hubris and min-max this build + get good enchants on boots n gloves.

Gear:

What to change next? Onslaught from brutal restraind.
"
joshagarrado wrote:
In my experience this build has been unable to do double beyond, and is easily killed by Haast in particular. Any advice?

While, yes, Haast in particular can be tricky and can kill you, especially if you don't notice him immediately (e.g. in a hectic delirium environment), I don't think the build has any specific issues against beyond bosses. I actually just tested in a t14 Fields 80% delirium map (+ Drox mobs, shaper influence, gilded ambush, gilded breach) with double beyond and I killed a few Haasts, including one accompanied by both Omniphobia and Tzteosh. No deaths and no real danger actually. You can tinker with flasks and add a sapphire one, but I don't think it's necessary - our quartz flask of heat should be enough. Now, of course, if you do a map with some crazy combination of mods (increased critical, increased movement, attack and cast speed, unlucky dodge, minus to resistances and whatnot), Haast will probably demolish you, but then again even some trash mob might. There are people with better gear than mine here, so they may actually decide to test it. :)
"
garing wrote:

Your gear is pretty crazy, so not sure what sure you'd keep min-maxing. Your already corrupting your jewel clusters, same as me. So just keep rolling those. I haven't hit anything super cool yet (more damage/ increased AOE/ Cannot be hindered or silenced etc), but got some upgrades rolling new ones and corrupting for my build.
"
garing wrote:

Gear is definitely looking solid overall and should be able to tackle everything. If you're looking to keep pushing for the sake of min-maxing, only things I might change up would be rings - try and swap to get 1 Vermilion in the mix somewhere potentially, if you can get the resistances balanced. You're overcapped by ~35% on fire res, so if you could get it balanced would end up being a free 8% increased life. Would also try and go for a T1-T1 on quiver, potentially with a 3rd suffix giving some form of ele res. You could also go for some GG 4 affix jewels with 3x damage + a life affix. Finally, if you're going for more dps, you could also go for a 2x large cluster jewel setup, but this would end up dropping your life pool by ~100 as well as chaos / ele res a bit. Would take shaper dps from 2.15m to 2.67m though.
"
arelil wrote:
Gear is definitely looking solid overall and should be able to tackle everything. If you're looking to keep pushing for the sake of min-maxing, only things I might change up would be rings - try and swap to get 1 Vermilion in the mix somewhere potentially, if you can get the resistances balanced. You're overcapped by ~35% on fire res, so if you could get it balanced would end up being a free 8% increased life. Would also try and go for a T1-T1 on quiver, potentially with a 3rd suffix giving some form of ele res. You could also go for some GG 4 affix jewels with 3x damage + a life affix. Finally, if you're going for more dps, you could also go for a 2x large cluster jewel setup, but this would end up dropping your life pool by ~100 as well as chaos / ele res a bit. Would take shaper dps from 2.15m to 2.67m though.

Thx a lot
In the guide you say that you reach upwards of 3000 life regen. I was just wondering how you are getting it so high? Also it only shows about 500 life regen on PoB link.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info