[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
Because MOM lets you soak 30% of incoming damage into mana, which in this case is ES (well excluding chaos damage), so if you have no ES or barely enough to cast your spells, all the damage will go to your face making MOM useless.

I thought that wouldn't work because it's not directly mana but it makes sense, thanks
Last edited by Fuyuukki on Mar 28, 2020, 5:40:23 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Kadmos_8 wrote:
what is better on the bow ?

+35% to Damage over Time Multiplier

or

+1 to Level of Socketed Strength Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence Gems

I compared in POB and the +1 +1 is barely better (like 2% better), but maybe some calculations were off.

If your ED is 30, you barely get any benefit from getting it higher
ED gains about 11.6% damage per level, but at 30->31 it's only 5%

didnt know about this soft cap on ED i have 29 so i need to chek how to get 1 more level in ED
"
Fuyuukki wrote:
I thought that wouldn't work because it's not directly mana but it makes sense, thanks
It works on any damage that isn't chaos (chaos damage ignores energy shield unless enabled otherwise).
I'm having a problem with the survivability of this build. I invested some ex (about 30 or so I think?) and am not nearly unkillable. I still get randomly oneshot a lot of times. Am I missing something? My profile is public, it's the only Delirium char.
Thanks!
"
Kadmos_8 wrote:
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Kadmos_8 wrote:
what is better on the bow ?

+35% to Damage over Time Multiplier

or

+1 to Level of Socketed Strength Gems
+1 to Level of Socketed Intelligence Gems

I compared in POB and the +1 +1 is barely better (like 2% better), but maybe some calculations were off.

If your ED is 30, you barely get any benefit from getting it higher
ED gains about 11.6% damage per level, but at 30->31 it's only 5%

didnt know about this soft cap on ED i have 29 so i need to chek how to get 1 more level in ED

I have no idea how to get ED to lvl 30 , i am stuck at 29 so bow +1 +1 giving me 9% more dps then this one with Damage over Time Multiplier.
"
n4zroth wrote:
I'm having a problem with the survivability of this build. I invested some ex (about 30 or so I think?) and am not nearly unkillable. I still get randomly oneshot a lot of times. Am I missing something? My profile is public, it's the only Delirium char.
Thanks!

If your ED is up and you have good ED damage, you should be near unkillable
I just did 100% delirious pit of the chimera. Died on some shit because my ED wasn't up, but the boss was fine, just long.
"
Kadmos_8 wrote:
[

I have no idea how to get ED to lvl 30 , i am stuck at 29 so bow +1 +1 giving me 9% more dps then this one with Damage over Time Multiplier.
+2 amulet
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 28, 2020, 7:13:45 PM
what are thoughts on using crown of the inward eye vs hubris? seems like a damage boost and more effective EHP? but less evasion overall? Not sure if i'm looking at it right though...
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
n4zroth wrote:
Thanks!

If your ED is up and you have good ED damage, you should be near unkillable
I just did 100% delirious pit of the chimera. Died on some shit because my ED wasn't up, but the boss was fine, just long.

My problem is getting oneshot from 100% HP + ES :(
Not only by simulacrum bosses but also random mobs or Jun encounters.

Also, what upgrades should I be looking for first? I have about 35 ex lying around.
Last edited by n4zroth on Mar 28, 2020, 7:57:15 PM
I love this build's clear speed, even tho it's pretty clear single target damage is quite bad it performed really well for me this league.

I was wondering why are we looking for +4% chaos damage multiplier over time when there are some jewel with +10(12?)% chaos damage, they seem better to me. I'm using one right now but will probably change it after the response.

I'm quite well stuffed now, I don't really know what to update next (probably gloves).

Anyway thank you for the guide ! And sorry for my lacking english
Last edited by ZzzZZzzZZZZ on Mar 28, 2020, 8:18:29 PM
"
n4zroth wrote:
Thanks!

Solid gear overall, not sure why you're dying.
Hard to tell without knowing what kills you ^^'

You could get a bit more life/es on the tree by getting 4-5 and 2 nodes cluster jewels instead of 6 and 3. Other than that, hard to get more defences...

Don't forget more damage also means more regen, it always helps.
And it's normal to die from time to time if you're trying reckless content.
If you're dying on random alched t16s, there's a problem I didn't see. If you're running 100% delirious t19s, you should expect to use all 6 portals and not go far in the map (I think. Haven't actually tried yet, but with my LLVD necro I'm getting obliterated).
Also protip: when facetanking something (delmirium boss, metamorph...), place the stibnite cloud on top of it, and the wither totems in melee range. This way the enemy stays in the stibnite cloud and can't hit you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info