[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
They're boots with the chance to dodge attack hits and movespeed, the first mod here. You can get them from Alva's Temple or through trade

Ah lol Sry and Thanks. I've been searching in the wiki but couldn't find it.
Ty
Hi there,

when do you recommend skilling into MoM, EB and WW?
Im currently 82 with 4k HP, 1.1k ES and 135/900 Mana. The gear maybe cost 10c altogether. Im still on a 4L ED in the Cane of Unravelling, but the damage is very good for the price.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/IchigoPL/characters
Guys i have 4ex to spend, what should i buy?
I'm selling these Matatl boots, whisper me at CynanideAndHappinesss if interested

edit: sold
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Sep 14, 2019, 11:33:48 PM
"
IchigoPL wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/IchigoPL/characters
Guys i have 4ex to spend, what should i buy?

Offensively: a better belt to socket an onslaught jewel. Amulet and gloves are a bit expensive and will probably be a bit more than 4ex.
Defensively: rings (to get endurance charges), boots (to get matatl's mod).

"
Areasy wrote:
Hi there,

when do you recommend skilling into MoM, EB and WW?
Im currently 82 with 4k HP, 1.1k ES and 135/900 Mana. The gear maybe cost 10c altogether. Im still on a 4L ED in the Cane of Unravelling, but the damage is very good for the price.

I checked your gear, that's a nice starter setup.
I'd recommend taking MoM/EB when you aquire Hyrri's ire, so you don't loose all ES and can't cast.

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
I'm level 82 and failed a tier 1 blighted map with 2 minutes left. What should I upgrade?

Your weapon. Getting an ED bow doubles your damage compared to a 6l cane of unraveling. A 5l cane is nice to start with, but I'd recommend getting a 6l cane (assuming you can't get a bow yet).

GL HF everyone! ^^
Here is my current setup, I got lucky while leveling with 2 Doctor card drops, and was able to acquire these gears very early in this league.

I was also able to snatch a good gem from a Guild mate, before he got the chance to post it in trade.

I've been running maps t12 so far with ease, but the problem is, I am confused between Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone aura. Wiki says Stone stance greatly increases your chance to evade attacks, which in this case bumps to 80% from 60% with Blind debuff in the radius, I may be completely wrong, this is my second league in POE so any suggestions will be great.

Also i see some people are running Steelskin and while some are running immortal call. Which one should i pick if i want to live forever!
"
S0RR0W wrote:
Here is my current setup, I got lucky while leveling with 2 Doctor card drops, and was able to acquire these gears very early in this league.

I was also able to snatch a good gem from a Guild mate, before he got the chance to post it in trade.

I've been running maps t12 so far with ease, but the problem is, I am confused between Aspect of the Spider or Flesh and Stone aura. Wiki says Stone stance greatly increases your chance to evade attacks, which in this case bumps to 80% from 60% with Blind debuff in the radius, I may be completely wrong, this is my second league in POE so any suggestions will be great.

Also i see some people are running Steelskin and while some are running immortal call. Which one should i pick if i want to live forever!

What is the point in golem 3 lvl?
Take Agro and that hp regen. CWDT keeps summoning it even it dies.

Then again I can also run spirit offering switch flame dash to helm and run a 20/20 golem for 2x buff and huge hp pool. but I find it still dying in some blight/Certain atlas maps. I feel lazy to cast it and check if its still up constantly. That's why decided to take half buff than no buff at all.
Last edited by S0RR0W on Sep 15, 2019, 4:37:13 AM
Awesome build. Uber Elder and Uber Atziri down! I played ED/cont last league and this one was my favorite version!

I started with my old version(would go with the Perfect form + Solstice), but i've decided to try your version. It's really better, i feel a lot more safer. Thx! I will work on better rings and gloves.

"
S0RR0W wrote:

Steelskin is better than IC at higher gem levels, but on a level1 CwDT, steelskin doesn't do anything. I really prefer high level CwDTs, as anything that doesn't deal at least 3k/hit has no chance of ever killing you (ed regen and dodge way too strong). Then anything triggers CwDT in a single hit anyways.

Hope that helps... ^^'

Edit: about aspect and blind, I don't know which is better. Tried both, both are cool. I think spider is a bit more reliable in not getting hit, as it slows enemy attacks where the target moves (probably a bug? Been around forever tho.) It's really easy to notice on chimera and aul, they have much slower attacks.
For me, since AUL is so much harder than anything else in the game rn (cortex is much simpler imo), and spider is better than stance for it, I think spider has the advantage. It's a close call tho, both are very much viable.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Sep 15, 2019, 2:22:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info