[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Sorry if i join, but i'm experiencing the same, despite my strangely low dps(it's like 35k(in pob, 21k in game), and i have 21/0 ed, empower 3, 6l cane, transcendent mind...should be 250k at least) but adding a short bow with + 1 to socketed gems/ up to 3 crafted mod with 40 % chaos damage over time multi and +2 level of socketed support gem - the right quiver with top rolls and the right version of Pob with che community fork up it still goes down to like 27k..

And i have my 5ex for the bow ready, this is keeping me from upgrading..
It was happening even in past leagues, i felt my damage was always far too low(for example i tried on the guide POB to scale down items( take down levels to ed or support gems, put worse or no gear yet still 10times my damage!!

Sure thing i'm missing or failing to do something, in gearing up or in POB...hoping in POB cause i was fearly confident in my knowledge of this game(still shit, but not enaugh to mess up gear so hard) (if needed my characters are public, is the lv89 trickster)

If anyone could help i would be really greatful

THankss[/quote]

Not sure where you are getting 35k from, I put your build in PoB and I'm seeing 220k DoT. Adding in the 5ex bow is 20% more. [/quote]

Holy moly, 220? but u are addind the build with a Pob paste or putting my char name?
Because it sucks that i cannot play with pob, is very useful for getting the right equip =(

What should i do? uninstall? something in the settings?

thanks <3
How should i be dealing with bosses? I am at awakener 4 and it takes forever to kill a conqueror, even some map bosses take forever. I know i am missing the blight 6-link but I tried to move the blight setup on the bow for Baran and still no damage...
Any ideas on what i should be upgrading to be able to take on bosses (especially Sirius)?
Hi,

I'm a a semi beginner, and I follow your build.
For the moment I should send 2/3ex in the build, even if I never see an exalted orb in this league^^

I need an advise.

I just looted an Inspired Learning jewel that can be sell for 3ex in a map t2 ... And I don't know if it's better for me to keep ip and farm with or sell it for an hyrri/vertex or other jewel I don't have.
Thx.

"
DeathZarakai wrote:
Hi,

I'm a a semi beginner, and I follow your build.
For the moment I should send 2/3ex in the build, even if I never see an exalted orb in this league^^

I need an advise.

I just looted an Inspired Learning jewel that can be sell for 3ex in a map t2 ... And I don't know if it's better for me to keep ip and farm with or sell it for an hyrri/vertex or other jewel I don't have.
Thx.

Sell that asap
"
Shuggananas wrote:
27k with a +1 +2 bow and empower doesn't sound right.
"
F3inkost wrote:

Found this, is this a good one for this build? I am new to ED builds.. :)
No. Don't use large clusters on this build. Period.

Not true, large clusters CAN be good and even very good but indeed for most people or until very late game gear they're not that great.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
27k with a +1 +2 bow and empower doesn't sound right.
"
F3inkost wrote:

Found this, is this a good one for this build? I am new to ED builds.. :)
No. Don't use large clusters on this build. Period.
Why not? I can fit in a large, medium taking 3 of the nodes and a small one. The big one adds tons of dmg.
Last edited by ozten on Mar 21, 2020, 3:21:00 PM
What's the cheapest way to get the correct colors in Hyrri's Ire for a Blight setup?
"
BzyxXx wrote:
This build is awesome :)
Can You guys tell me what buy next?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BzyxXx/characters
Character: BzyxXx_DEL_ED

Have 5 ex to spend :)
Tysm for answers!

Someone can help me?:)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
klistier wrote:
What's the cheapest way to get the correct colors in Hyrri's Ire for a Blight setup?

In the end it all comes down to luck.

I personally just got lucky by doing "at least 2 blue gems" from the crafting bench.

But if I was you now, seing what my friend went through I would just invest the jewler orbs into it to get the colors I needed.

1. Start with 3 sockets(crafting bench) use the at least 2 blue recipie, either u get 2 blue , or get lucky and get 3.

2a. You get 3 blue, congrats. move to step 3.

2b. You get 2 blue and one off color. Use the crafting recipie to 2 socket your hyrri. You should now have 2 blue sockets. Use 3 socket crafting recipie, if you get 3 blue move to step 3, If you didnt , re use the 2 socket recipie so you have 2 sockets again, then use 3 socket recipie again. Keep repeating this pattern until you have 3 blue sockets.

3. Use the 4 socket recipie , if you now have 4 blue you are done. If you dont , use 3 socket recipie , and then 4 socket recipie until you have 4 blue.

4. Use 5 socket recipe, now you need it to be green (this should be easier since its a dex base) if you dont do like you u did before until you get a green.(going one socket recipie down and then back up) once u have 4 blue and 1 green continue.

5. 6 socket recipie until you have the last green.

Everything after here is optional :

6. Use 3 star hillock in fortification to get you hyrri to quality 28 (quality it to 20 yourself first, I am not sure this is needed , but better safe than sorry)

7. Either throw fusings at it until it 6 links or use the 6 link crafting recipie.

GG.

I would do this because i always end up with thousands of jewlers due to selling 6 sockets to vendors, like i said it all comes down to rng so you decide.

Here is the link to the vorici color calc, take a look and decide what u want to do :
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Hello everyone,

I'm enjoying the build so far, have level 89 and bought my 6link, but I've notice that I'm having some problems with mobs that resist chaos damage. How do you guys manage this issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info