[3.8]CodRayZeal's Iron Commander Hierophant (10 Siege Ballistas @ 300k dps)

hello,

i have a question about brutal restraint jewel.

does the number on the jewel have to be exactly 1331 in order to get the bonuses?

and also great build always thought Siege balista was a fun skill to use.
"
BonanzaI wrote:
hello,

i have a question about brutal restraint jewel.

does the number on the jewel have to be exactly 1331 in order to get the bonuses?

and also great build always thought Siege balista was a fun skill to use.

1331 is the number on the jewel I have, the way I ended up with it was by slotting maraketh jewels I bought cheaply or found into that socket by the templar and sometimes divining, any jewel with 2x 5% dexterity nodes will do just fine, maybe even less. this is something you can come back to upgrading over time as you get access to more currency(I started with 1 that had 5% dexterity) As time went by and I got stronger maraketh jewels I ended up removing more and more dexterity from the tree.
ahh ok i see :)

i got one but it have the number 5669 wich gives me around 60 dex
Last edited by BonanzaI on Jul 25, 2019, 2:37:19 PM
"
BonanzaI wrote:

i got one but it have the number 5669 xD

The only thing thats gonna end up being important is what it adds to the nodes, if you put the jewel into a socket then it adds an extra mod to the bottom of notables, this added mod is different for each number on each different node, so different jewels are stronger in different places. its a really fun thing to gamble to upgrade your build.
"
codraziel wrote:
"
BonanzaI wrote:

i got one but it have the number 5669 xD

The only thing thats gonna end up being important is what it adds to the nodes, if you put the jewel into a socket then it adds an extra mod to the bottom of notables, this added mod is different for each number on each different node, so different jewels are stronger in different places. its a really fun thing to gamble to upgrade your build.

yeah it gives a ton of possibilities for the build or any build actually :)
Hello again :)

FInally i changed to Your build :)

Can you check me in free time and reply, what I have bad, pls ?

Now i have 25888 dps siege ballista (ingame mouseover) and i cast 9 ballistas.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello again :)

FInally i changed to Your build :)

Can you check me in free time and reply, what I have bad, pls ?

Now i have 25888 dps siege ballista (ingame mouseover) and i cast 9 ballistas.

Hi, that character has no gear :P
Which helmet enchant would you go for if you were to min max? I see some siege ballista builds going for the placement speed but I am curious how well the attack speed or damage would scale with them.
"
Mithology wrote:
Which helmet enchant would you go for if you were to min max? I see some siege ballista builds going for the placement speed but I am curious how well the attack speed or damage would scale with them.

Attack Speed, hands down. Placement speed for any other class but right now the main bottleneck is how long it takes for the first shot from the ballista to fire.
Thank for the guide
Very interesting build
What is the difference compared to Freezing Pulse Totem tho?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info