[3.8]CodRayZeal's Iron Commander Hierophant (10 Siege Ballistas @ 300k dps)

I'm currently trying to piece together this build in hc and it's incredibly squishy (I'm lvl 60 atm). I was looking at the path of building and it says you have roughly 40% phys dmg red. I can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. Any help would be appreciated! I live the build, I just don't want to die.
"
Rogg1990 wrote:
I'm currently trying to piece together this build in hc and it's incredibly squishy (I'm lvl 60 atm). I was looking at the path of building and it says you have roughly 40% phys dmg red. I can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. Any help would be appreciated! I live the build, I just don't want to die.

that doesn't sound right, we probably have around 16%, you would have to build way less damage and more life on HC

Edit: I figured out what it was, that version of the build is using Aspect of the Crab.

Edit2: On HC I would probably build more mana into the setup and run MoM dropping Hatred.
Last edited by codraziel on Jul 22, 2019, 12:53:15 AM
-> How expensive is this build ? +- exa's

-> is generally better than elemental hit hiero ?

ty :)
"
HELLERcz wrote:
-> How expensive is this build ? +- exa's

-> is generally better than elemental hit hiero ?

ty :)

In Legion League its quite easy to get started because of the cost of a 6-linked Iron Commander, I would say starting with a 5 ex budget would likely do you just fine, things like Astramentis, Iron Commander, Hyrri's Demise and Cyclopean coil really help bring the starting price down, I think the most expensive item for someone just starting out is probably Hyrri's Ire. If you are looking for the lowest budget then the passive tree that uses conversion jewels at both the marauder and the witch is probably the cheapest.

As for whether or not its "better" than Ele Hit Hiero, I would say that the biggest advantage it has over ele hit aside from the number of totems is the fact that siege ballista have a longer totem range(most normal totems are 60, ballistas are 80) which means that totems further away will target mobs. Plus the sound the totems make when firing is extremely satisfying(to me at least).

This build also almost exclusively uses cold damage which has me freezing down in pretty deep delves with the ele prolif setup and needless to say most bosses get frozen by that amount of cold damage too.
Ty for reply :)
and last question .. is it viable play as Scion Ascendant ?
Or Hiero is the best choice ?
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Ty for reply :)
and last question .. is it viable play as Scion Ascendant ?
Or Hiero is the best choice ?

A lot of other classes would work, but I believe that the utility we gain from being a hierophant are quite important to making the build feel nice, these being the placement speed and the life+mana regen primarily. also the 3% more damage per totem and easy generation of the charges means that I've not once regretted picking hierophant
How do I make Hyrri Ire 4-blue ? ... uf :(

It will be hard to setup :D
"
HELLERcz wrote:
How do I make Hyrri Ire 4-blue ? ... uf :(

It will be hard to setup :D

You can get by with cold snap+spell cascade+bonechill, the other links don't add that much

Or just cold snap+bonechill then use a frenzy attack to sustain charges
Last edited by codraziel on Jul 24, 2019, 5:51:11 PM
Oh i want to make this build, but 1st post is different then your profile (you already do HH endgame)

hard to convert from elehit hiero for now :(
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Oh i want to make this build, but 1st post is different then your profile (you already do HH endgame)

hard to convert from elehit hiero for now :(

That setup in the forum post is pretty much the last time the build was easy to replicate, from there a lot is going to depend on which maraketh jewel you get and what other gear you have available as well as where you want to sink your currency into, could get really nice rings, could get a HH, the choice is up to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info