3.7.3b Patch Notes

leap slam being cast twice most of the time i use it, sort of like an echo shrine ever since this patch came out, hope it gets fixed soon.
Fix flicker strike please! It sometimes flicker around the mobs but deal no damage at all!
"
Jubag9 wrote:
"

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind....

I was thinking of calling my cycloner something along the lines of TheSafetyDancer, since he was going to use Infused channelling and Fortify as supports.
But he's wearing the new cool Korean hat, so it wouldn't be very fitting.

You know, because Men Without Hats...?

...aaanyway, patching through Steam sucks, please split the GGPK!
Thank you.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
Great, the more bug fixes the better.
Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
Double jump still haven't fixed for me.
It's not about just leap slam btw. My WC totem is also struggling with that.
The bug exist since 3.7.1 patch (at least for leap slam, WC totem double using appeared somewhen later).
Last edited by MonaHuna on Jul 4, 2019, 5:55:37 AM
"
M4mba wrote:
Fix flicker strike please! It sometimes flicker around the mobs but deal no damage at all!

Please fix this. 48-60 ping + Resolute technique

Can't be played :C

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542594
Fixed a bug where a single skill could sometimes be used multiple times in succession if another skill was used while you were holding down the original skills keybind.Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often).
Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive could cause server performance issues.

DOPE! but is it really working on Leap Slam?
Piety uses her beam in the Malachai fight??!
stable servers? :-)
Please fix Leap double Jump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info