[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Finished analysing the 3.10 changes, here's the summary of info related to this build as well as some useful information, hope it helps!

IMPACT:

Tempered Flesh:
now grants -1 to Strength per Strength on allocated Passives and 2% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives.

Transcendent Flesh:
now grants -1 Strength per Strength on allocated Passives, 3% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on unallocated Passives and +7% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Strength on unallocated Passives.

Physical Damage taken as Fire:
Physical Damage taken as Chaos/Fire/Cold/Lightning modifiers are now mutually exclusive.
The "of Puhuarte" modifier now grants 3 to 5% of physical damage taken as an element (from 9 to 10%). Divine it if you'd rather be taking more physical damage.

Fossil crafting: (We want crafting to be a way to get great items, but not the only way to get the very best items. Fossil Crafting in particular was the only way to obtain a large number of very desirable mods. We've done away with all Fossil-exclusive mods except those found on Faceted, Bloodstained and Hollow Fossils, and moved a number of them to other sources. These mods can still be obtained through Fossil crafting, as long as the base item also fulfills the mod's requirements.)
Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence), x% increased Aura Effect on you (now from Redeemer's Influence).
Belt: increased Physical Damage (now from Elder's Influence).
Rings: Fire/Cold/Lightning/Physical/Chaos leech modifiers can now exclusively be found from special elemental Delve encounters.
Weapons: Socketed Attacks/Spells deal x% more Damage (now found from Shaper's Influence), chance for Poison/Bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal more damage (now found from Elder's Influence), chance to Intimidate on Hit (now found from Hunter's Influence), Auras from your Skills grant increased Damage to you and Allies (now from Redeemer's Influence).
Glove, Amulet and Shield Fossil-exclusive modifiers can no longer be obtained in any form. Existing items will be unchanged.

Useful INFO:

Modifiers to Melee Weapon and Unarmed Attack Range are now described as "+X to Melee Strike Range". The functionality hasn't changed. Weapons that describe their range still refer to "Weapon Range".
All totems and ballistas now have approximately 50% more base life than previously, with the exception of Ancestral Totems, Decoy Totems and Holy Flame Totems, which had higher base life already. These totems have received a smaller increase to their base life.
Ancestral Protector - Now rises out of the ground, leaving a hole in its wake like a devourer.
Dash - Now gains 3% increased travel distance per gem level.
Flame Dash - The increased Cooldown Recovery Speed this skill gains as it levels up has been lowered. It now gains up to 47% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed by gem level 20 (from 76%). Now gains 1% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed per 2% gem quality (from 1% increased Cooldown Recovery per 1% gem quality).
Precision - Now grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance to you and nearby allies at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 58% at gem level 20 (from 59%).
Curse on Hit modifiers (found on rings) are now mutually exclusive. This does not include ones obtained via item corruption.
Corrupting jewels can now grant "Enemies have -2% to Total Physical Damage Reduction against your Hits" as an implicit.
Corrupted implicits on belts which increase two different Attributes are now mutually exclusive.
The "Xopec's" modifiers can no longer appear on boots, gloves or helmets. The amulet version now grants increased maximum mana, rather than flat mana regeneration. This affects existing items with this modifier.
New mods are available on Hunter Influenced and Warlord Influenced gloves.
Warlord's Influenced belts can now gain "increased Damage" at values slightly higher than those found on Veiled items.
Another tier of maximum resistance modifiers are now available on boots, gloves, helmets and shields. Quivers can now roll the 2nd tier of these modifiers.
The Mastermind can now drop Metamorph Scarabs.
Fixed a bug where Mirage Warriors created by The Saviour would not attack your target if you were using a channelled ability (such as Cyclone).
Hi , thinking on playing this as a 3.10 league starter . Has anyone tried this build with impact/ overwhelm and soul tether as a recovery option? Would it be better than the original version ?
"
ragsha wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:
3.10 new Fossil crafting only on these bases.
Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence)

Actually if you read again the whole point about fossil crafting it states:

'Fossils can no longer craft any prefix or suffix mods that cannot be obtained elsewhere, with the exception of those granted by Faceted, Bloodstained and Hollow Fossils. Implicit modifiers (such as the one which changes an item's vendor sell price) remain. The following mods have been relocated, while all others can no longer be obtained: (...)
Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence), x% increased Aura Effect on you (now from Redeemer's Influence).'

Thus 'Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost' is now a Warlord mode, no need for fosssil crafting anymore.

Other significant changes affecting this build I've seen so far is change to Transcendent Flesh Jewel:
'Transcendent Flesh now grants -1 Strength per Strength on allocated Passives, 3% increased Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Life Recovery Rate per 10 Strength on unallocated Passives and +7% to Critical Strike Multiplier per 10 Strength on unallocated Passives.'
No more physical dmg reduction.

Back to reading, will post more things as I discover them :)

No you do use fossil still for targeting crafting still. On that influenced item. Or chaos spam it to hell. Fossils are still used but to get the gg crafts has to be on influenced items.
Last edited by daimonxp on Mar 11, 2020, 2:57:47 PM
"
nathlar wrote:
Hi , thinking on playing this as a 3.10 league starter . Has anyone tried this build with impact/ overwhelm and soul tether as a recovery option? Would it be better than the original version ?

Absolutely yes. Would say it's way better after testing!

I started with this build last season and it worked great until awakened lvl4-5 bosses where i died too much and then changed gear/ascendary to champ

You can also go champion for insane impale DPS and literally melt all bosses. That's what i will do at league start and mostlikely will ignore vaal pact and use soul tether.

Cool thing with this build is that you can change a lot of stuff on skill tree how you like.

For those who gets currency i would recommend using dual paradox or paradox+saviour as endgame weapons :) With my own testings champion is way better ascendance than slayer. Impale is just insane DPS and will be even better with the new cluster jewels :D

for champ: Master of Meal -> Worthy Foe -> Unstoppable hero (or what ever you feel like is best) Worthy foe means that you have 100% chance to hit enemy and can ignore accuracy
"
daimonxp wrote:

No you do use fossil still for targeting crafting still. On that influenced item. Or chaos spam it to hell. Fossils are still used but to get the gg crafts has to be on influenced items.

That's right, all I was saying is that now we will be able to craft with alt spam, regal and bench as alternative to fossils :)
The key fact is that the base is now limited to Warlord's generosity..
"
ragsha wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:

That's right, all I was saying is that now we will be able to craft with alt spam, regal and bench as alternative to fossils :)
The key fact is that the base is now limited to Warlord's generosity..

Yeah makes sense to alt, chaos, regal spam vs targeting what you want from the given fossil. Go ahead and waste tons of alts, regals, vs direct target. Each their own. Either way to price for bases is going to be insane, not only that six linked. I can't see playing the build unless taking mana leach from the tree or a jewel possibly. I loved the build when I played it, but then moved on. Would love to try it again too. Just don't know which way to go with changes and not breaking the bank.
Last edited by daimonxp on Mar 11, 2020, 8:36:32 PM
"
daimonxp wrote:
I can't see playing the build unless taking mana leach from the tree or a jewel possibly. I loved the build when I played it, but then moved on. Would love to try it again too. Just don't know which way to go with changes and not breaking the bank.

I used thief's torment ring in Metamorph until I was able to afford chest with mana reduction, I would advise the same.
Wee will have Upgrade to 3.10 ?
"
mcsahin wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:
I can't see playing the build unless taking mana leach from the tree or a jewel possibly. I loved the build when I played it, but then moved on. Would love to try it again too. Just don't know which way to go with changes and not breaking the bank.

I used thief's torment ring in Metamorph until I was able to afford chest with mana reduction, I would advise the same.

Yeah that's an option. I'm going bleed lacerate max block start, I was going to my usual ci/vortex build. Yes I know of the fossil craft nerf for the big bleed. but still strong league starter. Been pobing for ever. If fails which I don't think it will. I will go back to my occultist vortex.
Hi! Do you Upgrade this Guide to 3.10? Loved it in 3.9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info