[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

dude, your build sucks ass. this gets way too much hyped on poebuilds.cc
"

Your character is no where near complete, maybe try actually playing the build before saying anything.
"
Crampip wrote:
"

Your character is no where near complete, maybe try actually playing the build before saying anything.

yeah and I'm getting along with the bullshit trade system, retarded min maxing (which you can only do if you have a good build) or checking loot when 0.00001% of it is usable, if at all. That's obviously what I want to spend my time on.
"
"
Crampip wrote:
"

yeah and I'm getting along with the bullshit trade system, retarded min maxing (which you can only do if you have a good build) or checking loot when 0.00001% of it is usable, if at all. That's obviously what I want to spend my time on.

He is right. You are nowhere near even half of the build. Did you actually read the entire guide?
"
"
Crampip wrote:
"

This game is not for everyone. Go play candy crush if you don’t know how to follow guides or play the game. Stop being crying baby. 😂
Last edited by JaredN on Feb 25, 2020, 6:37:21 AM
"

..maybe you socket a "pacifism" and try again (costs less then 1c and should be worth to try again with it)

for me it is one of the best budget builds that exists.
"
Laserfishbob wrote:
"

..maybe you socket a "pacifism" and try again (costs less then 1c and should be worth to try again with it)

for me it is one of the best budget builds that exists.

Alright followed all your criticisms, spend some currency and am going to check it out. Needed that, apologies for my scorches ;-)
Just wanted to drop a note to say thank you on this build. I really enjoyed it. Playing it a little altered as I got lucky and got a Saviour drop the other night.

May play this again in 3.10!

Last edited by MrSherman on Mar 9, 2020, 10:34:04 PM
i am trying my best, but i believe that something has changed in the game.

Before i can do tier 15 maps easly, (also if i die again for one shot for far somethims), now i have to take attention to not engage too much mobs at same time (before was a need for leech)

this my last configuration (tree is refered to the guide)

Please this time give me suggestions for play more safe
So what are the options to progress passed what you have listed? I have geared to essentially 95% of this guide. I'm missing only maybe a few craft mods on items.

Is there an "Uber" version of this that you could start pathing to if you had endless amounts of currency? What would those items be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info