[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

"
abigor0208 wrote:
Also, I have one more question (thanks for the time you took to explain me wise oak).
Why don't we invest to take the elemental overload node ? It seems great for us ? No ? Instead a jewel ?

No worries mate, I know things get complicated really fast in this game.

About the elemental overload, you only get that node on builds with low crit chance and elemental damage. Since we have almost 100% crit chance and around 500% crit multiplier, you'll lose a lot of damage and won't benefit from the multiplier at all.
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Glad you are enjoying it!

Blasphemy+enfeeble is really good defensively, I was using it before acquiring the zealotry watcher's eye. I tried to invest into reduced mana reserved nodes and mods, to fit all the auras plus the enfeeble into the build, but i don't think it is worth.

I dropped the lycosidae for more damage with light of lunaris. With tempered mind above the witch node, and a unnatural instinct to the right of the scion node, you can get 100% hit chance without any other accuracy source. This way you can go for a rare shield with life if you need more defenses too. But lycosidae still is a good choice if you want to invest into other slots first. there are so many options lol

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah that makes sense. I don't have a watchers eye atm, so I guess when I get one I'll change the auras to suit.

I definitely think I'll switch over to your setup once I save up enough for unnatural instinct.

Edit: Just noticed, you're using yoke now. How you finding that?
Last edited by Coatesy on Jul 10, 2019, 12:43:45 AM
"
Coatesy wrote:
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Glad you are enjoying it!

Blasphemy+enfeeble is really good defensively, I was using it before acquiring the zealotry watcher's eye. I tried to invest into reduced mana reserved nodes and mods, to fit all the auras plus the enfeeble into the build, but i don't think it is worth.

I dropped the lycosidae for more damage with light of lunaris. With tempered mind above the witch node, and a unnatural instinct to the right of the scion node, you can get 100% hit chance without any other accuracy source. This way you can go for a rare shield with life if you need more defenses too. But lycosidae still is a good choice if you want to invest into other slots first. there are so many options lol

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah that makes sense. I don't have a watchers eye atm, so I guess when I get one I'll change the auras to suit.

I definitely think I'll switch over to your setup once I save up enough for unnatural instinct.

Edit: Just noticed, you're using yoke now. How you finding that?

I was using arcane surge lvl 7 linked to vortex before adding the watcher's eye and zealotry to the build by the way.

I was testing the yoke but i'm going to change back to pandemonius. Yoke is pretty nice tho: cheap and gives good damage. Pandemonius still gives more damage on bosses, and permanent blind.
"
I was using arcane surge lvl 7 linked to vortex before adding the watcher's eye and zealotry to the build by the way.

Oh awesome, were you bossing at that stage or still leveling?

At this stage of my character, what do you think would give it the biggest boost in damage? I'm still leveling so finishing off the tree at the moment.
Last edited by Coatesy on Jul 10, 2019, 2:49:45 AM
hi, what about using spark instead of ark ? and a +3 projectiles enchant on helment.

ty all
"
Coatesy wrote:
"

Oh awesome, were you bossing at that stage or still leveling?

At this stage of my character, what do you think would give it the biggest boost in damage? I'm still leveling so finishing off the tree at the moment.

I think I was bossing, but I had 21/20 gems, they were cheaper before the league was 1 month old.

You can try to get the extra jewel nodes. Jewels with life and 2 useful stats aren't expensive, but focus on crit multi.

The level 21 gems are also a huge boost, because spells benefit a lot from levels. Get 21/0 if you can't afford 21/23 for now.

If you want to drop lycosidae for lunaris before getting unnatural instinct, level up your precision aura, and unsocket ice bite from the herald for the extra mana. That should get your hit chance above 90%.
"
desing1 wrote:
hi, what about using spark instead of ark ? and a +3 projectiles enchant on helment.

ty all

Spark needs pierce and projectile speed to be optimized, even with the helmet enchant. Adding more projectiles would help clearing a little bit, but not much if you don't invest in pierce and speed, but this build doesn't have many points to spare.

Arc doesn't need any extra investment and have more damage, especially for the 1st target you hit, that is why it is a good choice.
Have you tried ice nova in your setup in replace of arc?
"
Coatesy wrote:

Yeah, I use it for the harder bosses like shaper and uber elder, especially because I have the ice nova enchant on my starkonja. Anything else I go with arc.
"
nBonaldo wrote:
"
Coatesy wrote:

Yeah, I use it for the harder bosses like shaper and uber elder, especially because I have the ice nova enchant on my starkonja. Anything else I go with arc.

Sweet no worries. Hopefully running lab today I can get a good enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info