[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey what does your build can handle? Looks interesting but im not sure , got some EX and cant see ED anymore..... really want to get some strong and tanky thing going !

If you have at least 4ex to invest you can do any encounter. Pandemonius is the best amulet choice, but you can go with yoke of suffering or a rare amulet and cut 2.5ex from the build cost.

The dps is good enough to do uber elder and you'll have around 7.3k hp with good defensive layers.

The only map mod i always avoid is the no leech. Reflects aren't a problem if your crit is close enough to 100%. No regen can be done with a mana hit jewel or a mana potion.

I suggest trying the budget version, because you can get the build rolling with 90c. It was 60c when I wrote the guide, but cospri's malice got more expensive and it is the only unique 100% required to make the combo work.
Can you please post a video of the build?
Thanks for reply, I guess I have to try then. Did you buyed all your gear in that 4ex or self craft/found, also is there some improvement over 4ex? Got like 12ex atm and could use them if its worth...
Last edited by MartiniHenry on Jul 8, 2019, 5:29:02 AM
May I ask why you're not using Carcass Jack? Is the +3 to max res and crit chance worth losing on area radius and dmg?
Last edited by chaosn on Jul 8, 2019, 10:31:14 AM
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Thanks for reply, I guess I have to try then. Did you buyed all your gear in that 4ex or self craft/found, also is there some improvement over 4ex? Got like 12ex atm and could use them if its worth...

There is always space for improvement, especially with well rolled rares. But depends on what you want.

If you just wanna melt bosses, you don't need more then 7k hp, you can go for 5 or 6k and invest the rest in dps. Buy 21/23 or 21/20 gems and go ham with the 6 portals you have.

If you wanna push for more levels, you'll definitely need more hp and defenses to avoid any deaths. A good example is replacing the lycosidae or lunaris for a rare shield with a lot of life and other useful mods, which can get really expensive.
"
chaosn wrote:
May I ask why you're not using Carcass Jack? Is the +3 to max res and crit chance worth losing on area radius and dmg?

The Loreweave is a defensive choice, but the build uses all the stats on it, so there is some benefit in utility and offense too. 3 max

Carcass Jack is a viable option, but I choose arc in the armour gem setup so I wouldn't need to invest anything in aoe, considering the gem clear the packs for you. On bosses you'll be spinning on top of them anyway, so no need to get more aoe. If you really want to use the carcass, you can pick another spell gem with the aoe tag instead of arc, to benefit from the aoe and damage bonus.
Cheers for the build mate! Having lots of fun with it at the moment.

Just wanted to know, whats your opinion on having a blasphemy enfeeble setup instead of say zealotry?

Also I saw you changed to not using lyco, are you finding that setup better?

Also, I have one more question (thanks for the time you took to explain me wise oak).
Why don't we invest to take the elemental overload node ? It seems great for us ? No ? Instead a jewel ?
Last edited by diablomix on Jul 10, 2019, 2:03:16 AM
"
Coatesy wrote:
Cheers for the build mate! Having lots of fun with it at the moment.

Just wanted to know, whats your opinion on having a blasphemy enfeeble setup instead of say zealotry?

Also I saw you changed to not using lyco, are you finding that setup better?

Glad you are enjoying it!

Blasphemy+enfeeble is really good defensively, I was using it before acquiring the zealotry watcher's eye. I tried to invest into reduced mana reserved nodes and mods, to fit all the auras plus the enfeeble into the build, but i don't think it is worth.

I dropped the lycosidae for more damage with light of lunaris. With tempered mind above the witch node, and a unnatural instinct to the right of the scion node, you can get 100% hit chance without any other accuracy source. This way you can go for a rare shield with life if you need more defenses too. But lycosidae still is a good choice if you want to invest into other slots first. there are so many options lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info