[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
FortesFortuna wrote:

and also, it makes sense to add Seismic Cry, Intimidating Cry, Enduring Cry. instead of, for example, removing stones in some bundles - blood magic, fortify, ancestral warchief. or will it be of little use?

We already use seismic cry. If you want to use intimidating cry youd need to disable the keystone that makes war cries instant and share cooldowns, but its certainly a very viable option. Since we already generate endurance charges the enduring cry wont give near as much benifit as it would in another build, and it would mean we'd have to either drop a second gem or gain a socket which I dont feel is worth it for enduring cry. As for blood magic support on ground slam you really shouldnt drop it unless you have - mana cost of skills on some item at which point leap slam can be free without blood magic.
"
Xavier227 wrote:
How do you generate endurance charges with this build?

"
Whuzzmaname wrote:
Wondering why the passives include a bunch of warcry since the build doesn't. Am I mis-reading something? (I'm pretty new here.)

The build does include Seismic cry, which is found in the burst buffs section of the gem links section.
Would the executioner node be worth it for this build?
"
RestlessNomad wrote:

Actually its pretty good, I'm not completely sure why Ive kind of forgot it existed. Here is a RT tree where you can take it.
poeurl.com/c9sw
Yo mate, was thinking of trying this as an alt, is it possible you can link a PoB :D?
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
RestlessNomad wrote:

Actually its pretty good, I'm not completely sure why Ive kind of forgot it existed. Here is a RT tree where you can take it.
poeurl.com/c9sw

I just swapped hatchet master with wrecking ball; so I don't lose out on some defense.
Hi,

So I was checking out this build to run and everything which has been good so far. I wanted to make sure I have the correct pastebins so could you provide those for both builds?

Also your poeplanner in your leveling section and the pastebin (3.11) that I have found so far are completely different. Are these points respec'd later or do I need a different pastebin?

Just wanna make sure I'm building right
i thought about swapping fortify support in our 6l axe for fist of war support. And link fortify to leap slap instead.

what do you think about it ?
"
Hi,

So I was checking out this build to run and everything which has been good so far. I wanted to make sure I have the correct pastebins so could you provide those for both builds?

Also your poeplanner in your leveling section and the pastebin (3.11) that I have found so far are completely different. Are these points respec'd later or do I need a different pastebin?

Just wanna make sure I'm building right

Sorry I took so long to respond. I only just got around to getting the community fork version of Path of Building which has updated trees past 3.11 as well as actually calculates things like impale. Ill give you the link for an RT budget setup, and one for a high investment crit setup which is actually my character from harvest league, with a current version of the tree. You can consider these links my most up to date build guide info at the time of posting.

I do want to note that the way PoB calculates War cries is either a highest possible single hit, or a dps per minute average with the war cry, meaning cooldown recovery affects this. Since you can hold off hitting it right before you start attacking a boss the actual burst dps is higher for a second and a half or so.

Resolute Technique PoB: https://pastebin.com/fn0FXDhg
My harvest crit character: https://pastebin.com/J6Tbqm2c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info