Donations are now up.

"
Machida wrote:
"
Zeghart wrote:
Can't really manage to get a key now or in the near future, so I guess I'm back at waiting endlessly. *sigh*

Oh well. Have fun, and I hope that the people experiencing errors will have everything fixed as soon as possible.
It's understandable, in a way. All this people jumping right away on the entry and supporter packs probably overloaded and crashed something.

Yea, it's understandable it crashed. However it's by no means understandable that it billed people when indicating a failed payment by giving out an error message.

Not too worried about getting my money back, the most annoying thing is the fact that I still can't play in the beta ;)

Yeah, that kinda sucks.

I'm sure the GGG's Support will solve the issue quite quickly, though.
Hopefully you and all the others will be able to jump right into the game in not too long. ;)
We are working on this right now, guys - we'll have everything fixed as soon as possible. You will not end up paying twice.

We're really sorry for the hassle that's happened with this.
Think we'll be able to play tonight?

i5 processor. 2.8ghz
8 gigs of ram
Ati 7850
Windows 7
Where is this so called donation page to get a key.

I want to donate but I cant find the link anywhere.
"
Wiltdog wrote:
Think we'll be able to play tonight?

I'm gonna guess probably not.

"
aakmac wrote:

They took it down because it was charging people and not showing as being successfully transacted.
I think The shop's been taken down until we can find out whatever was going wrong for some people. It'll be up ASAP once we've fixed this.
"
aakmac wrote:

The page has been put down until the current issues with the payment are resolved.

When everything's ok, you'll probably find again the big "Support Path of Exile" button in the main page, don't worry.
Sounds good, I'll keep on eye out tonight? Do you guys think it will be back up by the end of the NZ day? I'm in EST time here so it's 9:20 here.
The store is back, and should be working now.

You can read more details here.
Just paid for cash shop and got my beta key, activated and good to go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info