Donations are now up.

I also have multiple purchases shown on my bank account. This could turn into a big disaster :-O
Oh shi- If these failed attempts are in fact going through as billed this is going to turn into a gigantic mess and them giving us a beta key is the least of our worries.
Last edited by likewhoa26 on Apr 4, 2012, 8:37:38 PM
Posted on their twitter...

"If anyone received a 405 error or is having problems with the purchase, please email us at support@grindinggear.com"
5:33 PM - 4 Apr 12 via web

Mod edit: Instead of sending to that email address, please PM the account Support on the forums.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 5, 2012, 1:27:20 AM
Forum topic on purchase issues.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/25651
What good does this do me have no money to pay with.... :'(
Can't really manage to get a key now or in the near future, so I guess I'm back at waiting endlessly. *sigh*

Oh well. Have fun, and I hope that the people experiencing errors will have everything fixed as soon as possible.
It's understandable, in a way. All this people jumping right away on the entry and supporter packs probably overloaded and crashed something.
"
Zeghart wrote:
Can't really manage to get a key now or in the near future, so I guess I'm back at waiting endlessly. *sigh*

Oh well. Have fun, and I hope that the people experiencing errors will have everything fixed as soon as possible.
It's understandable, in a way. All this people jumping right away on the entry and supporter packs probably overloaded and crashed something.

Yea, it's understandable it crashed. However it's by no means understandable that it billed people when indicating a failed payment by giving out an error message.

Not too worried about getting my money back, the most annoying thing is the fact that I still can't play in the beta ;)
IGN's:
Nemesis: "Stocktons". HC: "Magomedrasul" & "Stockton".
With as many people seem to want to play this game the site will continue to crash for the next little bit.

My bet is thousands of people are trying to send $10 right now. Just give it a bit and try again.
Donations down and the wait continues
Shop is now down. Tweet from GGG:

"
We are temporarily suspending the store until we have the failed payment issue sorted out. It causes users to try multiple times.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
The (currently) full list of outgoing ports is:

and the range 32768 - 61000

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info