[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

Is it good idea to play with farrul's fur and aspect of the cat ?
"
bultraaas wrote:
Is it good idea to play with farrul's fur and aspect of the cat ?

I run it currently. It is huge DPS boost and gives some defense too. If you need more damage, especially for bosses, I would recommend it if you have the currency.

However.. now that I have been using it for awhile, I'd say I preferred running a Darresso's Defiance. I just loved the increased clear it gave and it is 1/3 the cost.
Last edited by Bloodzy on Oct 18, 2019, 7:34:11 AM
Where is the best location to put lethal pride. And does anyone can compare between using farrul fur,daresso and lvl1 maim body armor. which is best?

Thanks for the build guide! Had a lot more fun with this build than the totems I started with. I think I'm going to try out a minion build before they get nerfed so if anyone wants to buy my gear lmk.
Thanks for this build, always wanted to make a TS character before but never actually got to doing it. This league I was lucky enough to make a double corrupted +1 chain/+cold dmg Rigwald's so I decided I'd make a TS character this season.

My question though: should I still use chain gem or should I replace it with something else? And if yes, what should I replace it with?
"
cuffstain wrote:
Thanks for this build, always wanted to make a TS character before but never actually got to doing it. This league I was lucky enough to make a double corrupted +1 chain/+cold dmg Rigwald's so I decided I'd make a TS character this season.

My question though: should I still use chain gem or should I replace it with something else? And if yes, what should I replace it with?

You can try with Vicious Projectiles. But Chain is very good for clear.
This build is still insanely good this league :) the single target Barrage is a bit worse now.. but then again I don´t have the Watchers Eye with 2impale stacks and I could just take out chain for endgame bosses and replace with Vicious Projectiles..

Anyway Im thinking on trying this same build as a Berserker..
Mathils actual cat
Yea tried farulls but daresso feels better. Also the dmg boost from +1 maim chest is the same as farruls and way less expensive.
Why do you use slower projectiles instead of faster projectiles in Barrage?
"
Draw99Gray wrote:
Why do you use slower projectiles instead of faster projectiles in Barrage?

Higher damage. Slower projectiles is a "more" modifier vs faster projectiles' "increased" modifier m
So I just started this league today, almost level 50, first time ever doing a bow build that I'm actually enjoying. My problem is that I'm starting to slow down in damage as I currently doing have good gear and I have no real idea what to focus on other than trying to get a 5L bow (thinking lioneye's)and farming Tabula in blood aqua to start off then working my way through slowly amassing gear.

Should I grab assassin's on a ring or would it be smarter to grab a mana leech off the tree?

IGN: FadingSignal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info